Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Black Ksyrium SSC and Elite wheels, and NEW Bontrager Race-X-Lites
Quote | Reply
I know there were a few requests for these (1st generation Black Ksyrium SSC wheels) over the past few weeks. Anyhow, I've got a set of them for sale, along with a matching rear-only: http://cgi.ebay.com/...87&rd=1&rd=1

Along with a few sets of brand new Bontrager Race-X-Lites, and other various wheelsets. I'll have a set of black 2004 Ksyrium Elites that I will put up on auction tonight.

I'd be willing to take offers and sell them directly using paypal, and then cancelling the auctions for any of the items. DO NOT PM. Send email directly to bikelikemad@hotmail.com.

JN
Last edited by: bikelikemad: Jan 25, 07 9:08
Quote Reply
Re: Black Ksyrium SSC and Elite wheels, and NEW Bontrager Race-X-Lites [bikelikemad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what type are the X-lites? Alu/non-aero, alu/aero or carbon/aero ???
Quote Reply
Re: Black Ksyrium SSC and Elite wheels, and NEW Bontrager Race-X-Lites [rmur] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Aluminum, non-aero. The 1490 gram version, in the special edition "anodized titanium" color scheme - retail at $900. Shimano cassette, 700c clincher. I have two sets of these, brand new, with skewers and paperwork. Look at the auctions, and/or make offers to bikelikemad@hotmail.com.
Quote Reply