Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Big Garage Sale of Triathlon and Cycling Stuff
Quote | Reply
I have made the decision to take an extended break from my hobbies of cycling and triathlon. In doing so, I have decided to clean out my shop and workbench. Listed below are the items I am selling. I can take pictures of anything and post or e-mail them. The prices do not include shipping, and I will charge the actual shipping cost. They are also available for local pick-up in the Kansas City metro. I have tried to make every price at, or below, market value, but if I am off, shoot me an offer – especially if you are buying multiple items. I will be heading to the post office on Thursday, July 10th to send out the things sold this week. I can take PayPal, Money Order, or Personal Check. If you choose PayPal, please add 3%. Interested parties can PM me or e-mail me at: bill_of_oz AT sbcglobal DOT net

Saddles
- Specialized Toupe Ti 143 white: newer style, 6 months on road bike, two tiny ink marks by cut-out – $80

- Specialized Alias 143 black: newer style, one year old on road bike, one tiny scuff on right side from bike falling over – $50 Sold pending funds locally to MR

- Koobi Tri Saddle black: used for a year on tri bike – $40 Sold to karma

Wheels / Tires / Tubes

- Pair Michelin Pro3 700x23: dark grey and black, about 150 miles on them – $50 (pair) Sold pending funds to wrestlr

- One Michelin Pro2 700x20: dark grey and black: new, never used –$20 (one) Sold pending funds to jgeldner

- Pair Michelin Carbon 700x25 yellow stripe: used sparingly last winter, with one or two rides on the trainer –$30 Sold pending funds to myoclonicjerk

- (2) Vredstein Latex Tubes: size 18-25, new in box - $15 Sold pending funds to myoclonicjerk

- Mavic Open Pro wheelset (black rim silver spokes): 32h/32h, Shimano XT 135mm hubs, HANDBUILT by Colorado Cyclist, used for two years on cyclocross bike, awesome shape and bombproof – $150 Sold pending funds locally to RD

- Mavic Open Pro rim 32h black: used for two years on Powertap Pro before relacing to different rim – $20 Sold to hangdogger

Shoes / Clothes
- Specialized Pro Road Shoes: 44.5 / 11.5, black, only been for 4 or 5 rides, near perfect, includes box, bag, and red inserts – $150

- Specialized Trivent Shoes: 44.5 / 11.5, white, two years old, they show two years of regular use, but still work great – $80

- Pearl Izumi Thermafleece Bib Knickers: Size medium (? large), worn once, retail $159.00 - $80

Pedals
- Keo Carbon pedals: two years old, look a little rough, but the bearings are in useable shape – $75

- Forte Classic Pedals: SPD style, no cleats – FREE (just kick me some cash for shipping) Sold locally to RD

Shimano / Cycling Parts
- Shimano 10 speed Dura-Ace bar end shifters: two years old – $40 Sold pending funds locally to RD

- Shimano Ultegra 10 speed 11-23 cassette: used two times, less than 100 miles total –$35 Sold to Penguin

- FSA MegaExo Bottom Bracket (English): used for one year on road bike (1000-1500 miles) - $10 Sold to tribato

- FSA Cyclocross Octalink 130mm 48/38 crankset and bottom bracket – used for two years on cyclocross bike, so they look rough, but work just fine – $20 Sold pending funds locally to RD

Accessories
- Polar S625x Heart rate Watch, Footpod, Speed Sensor, Cadence Sensor: used on / off for two years, does everything…run and bike - $150 Sold to russ

- Profile Design Aero Drink and Profile Aero drink replacement parts kit – $10 Sold to hangdogger

- Profile Design 27.2 seatpost mounted dual behind the seat bottle rack: no cages –$10

- Profile Design seat rail mounted dual behind the seat bottle rack: no cages – $10

- (2) Tacx Tao bottle cages: all black, one year old – $15

- Cycleops Magnetic Trainer with wheel block: five years old, the flywheel is slightly bent, so it has a little vibration at speed – $50 (Its heavy the shipping will be $20+)

Bars / Stems / Posts
- Vision flat base bar 26.0 40mm with DiaComp brakes: the bar has the upturned ends cut flat, the brake levers ground down to flat for an aero experiment, the bar is barely bent from a low speed fall – $20 Sold to tribato

- Profile Stoker 26.0 44cm: near new, barely used –$15

- Ritchey Pro Ergo 26.0 44cm (O-O): used for two years on road bike, ends trimmed slightly for better fit in the drops - $10 Sold pending funds locally to RD

- Dimension 125 degree 110mm 31.8 stem: never used – $15

- Dimension 125 degree 120mm 26.0 stem: used 2 or 3 times - $15

- Quintana Roo 7 degree 100mm 31.8 stem: used 6 months - $10 Sold pending funds locally to RD

- Quintana Roo 7 degree 110mm 31.8 stem: used 2 times - $10

- Guizzo 7 degree 90mm 26.0 stem: used 2 or 3 times - $10 Sold pending funds locally to RD

- Deda 0 degree 135mm 26.0 1” stem - $5

- Kalloy 27.2 seatpost 350mm black: used on a cyclocross bike for one month - $10 Sold pending funds locally to RD

Cyclocross Frame / Fork / Seatpost / FD
- KHS CX100 Size Small with matching steel fork (no headset): blue/white, steel, 135mm dropouts, EC70 carbon seatpost, Ultegra front derailleur – The bike and associated parts look rough, and has a little rust here and there. It would work great for a cyclocross, commuter, winter bike, etc. If you want to combine the frame with parts from above, I will make a killer deal. - $75 Sold pending funds locally to DP

Thanks!
Last edited by: Little Bill: Jul 7, 08 20:38
Quote Reply
Re: Big Garage Sale of Triathlon and Cycling Stuff [Little Bill] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What shape is the Koobie saddle in? I'm interested in it.

Thanks,

Dave

Dave Stark
dreamcatcher@astound.net
USAC & USAT level 2 certified coach
Quote Reply
Re: Big Garage Sale of Triathlon and Cycling Stuff [karma] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The saddle is in nice shape, no tears or scuffs, etc. The only visible wear is that the printed word "TRI" on the nose is starting to wear away. PM me your e-mail if you would like some pictures. Thanks!
Last edited by: Little Bill: Jul 6, 08 13:41
Quote Reply
Re: Big Garage Sale of Triathlon and Cycling Stuff [Little Bill] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pm sent on HRM
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
is the HRM gone ?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
e-mail sent to your SBC account

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Michael in Fresno
"Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man" V. Corleone
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pm on its way...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bill, PM sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi,

I'm interested in the barend shifters and ultegra cassette. Are they still available?

thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Big Garage Sale of Triathlon and Cycling Stuff [russ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hedfan has spoken for the Polar, but is waiting for pics from me. If he backs out, I will PM you. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Big Garage Sale of Triathlon and Cycling Stuff [eino1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Original post updated to show items sold pending funds. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
are any of your 31.8 X 1 1/8" stems silver? My commuter needs a silver stem.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you email me pictures of the koobi tri saddle to dblandford01@bellarmine.edu

Thanks
Daniel
Quote Reply
Re: Big Garage Sale of Triathlon and Cycling Stuff [acronym] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No silver stems in my parts bin. Thanks for looking!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent.
Quote Reply
Re: Big Garage Sale of Triathlon and Cycling Stuff [russ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I unfortunately had to back out on the HRM

Just learned my wife bought me a garmin for my birthday

So please email Bill

It is now available

Great price
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take the HRM. I'll PM you to discuss details. Thx

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ad updated to reflect sold items.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the cages. Possibly a stem.
Will PM you.

Run like you stole something
Formerly Fueled by ZYM
Quote Reply