Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Azoto, Tri Airone, Avatar Gel saddles & Oval aerobars
Quote | Reply
First is a Tri Azoto saddle. Black with red stiching. Yes, it has the Ti rails. Got it this spring for my TT bike that I used sparingly. So very few miles on it, excellent condition. Ready for many more miles. $50 + $5 shipping in the continental USA.

Next is a Fizik Tri Airone. The black & 'chrome' one. But most of the 'chrome' is worn down to a dark grey. No scuffs or holes on that, just worn. There is one scuff on the bottom of the nose (maybe a transition rack grabbed it?). Ti rails. $20, shipped in the continental USA.

Specialized Avatar Gel saddle. 143mm model. Total width is about 160mm, but its 143mm to the outer portion of the gel inserts. Its black with some silver & blue/purple trim. My girlfriend used this for about a month before she found a different saddle. So not much use, excellent condition, ready for many more miles. $45 shipped in the continental USA.

And finally a set of the Oval Slam clip-on aerobars. For 31.8 handlebars (I can't find the shims for 26.0). Obviously black, but the oval logos are partially worn off. A scratch from my computer mount. The pads are the 8mm, instead of the stock 5mm. Length from the back of the pad to front tip of bar is 275mm. The bolt heads have that bit of rust inside the hex that all aerobars get (sweat?). Functions perfectly. $35 shipped in the continental USA.

I have pictures of all these, just email me. allezjohn at yahoo dot com
Quote Reply
Re: Azoto, Tri Airone, Avatar Gel saddles & Oval aerobars [johnphillips] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the fizik, paypal ok? -Andrew

Quote Reply
Re: Azoto, Tri Airone, Avatar Gel saddles & Oval aerobars [NTM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi, Sorry the Airone & Azoto already sold. Avatar saddle & Oval aerobars are still for sale. Thanks!
Quote Reply