Login required to post replies

All sold!
Quote | Reply
Omni and wheels sold

Benjamin Deal - Professional - Instagram - TriRig - Lodi Cyclery
Deals on Wheels - Results, schedule, videos, sponsors
Last edited by: realbdeal: Mar 1, 24 11:29
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Omni (L) - 11sp Di2 - Princeton Carbonworks 6560 wheels [realbdeal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bens the Real Deal! I bought Summer's TriRig Omni and love it. Super easy to work on and have the same setup with 1 x 2 button shifter and TT shifter. We likely have the matching pair ;)

Ben was professional and even courteous enough after the transaction to answer any questions I had about the bike. You won't be disappointed.

"Heart Rate, Watts, I have no idea, I race, I don't pace." Andrew Starykowicz
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Omni (L) - 11sp Di2 - Princeton Carbonworks 6560 wheels [Specialized22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just want our bikes to still be ridden!

Also, now including a free Scicon TSA 2.0 Triathlon bike bag if desired.

Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Omni (L) - 11sp Di2 - Free Scicon bag w/ bike - Princeton Carbonworks 6560 wheels [realbdeal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What year are the Princeton wheels? How many miles are on them? Are they tubeless? Very windy where I ride, how are they in crosswinds?
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Omni (L) - 11sp Di2 - Free Scicon bag w/ bike - Princeton Carbonworks 6560 wheels [tomk407] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I forget to ask what type of hubs? Are they still rolling on the original bearings?
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Omni (L) - 11sp Di2 - Free Scicon bag w/ bike - Princeton Carbonworks 6560 wheels [tomk407] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just added more details in the original post. They were pretty much my daily driver wheelset since 2019 so hard to estimate miles, but I do most of my training inside anyways. I don't even think twice about riding them in wind as a 6'3" rider.

Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Omni (L) - 11sp Di2 - Free Scicon bag w/ bike - Princeton Carbonworks 6560 wheels [realbdeal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM Sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I assume they are Shimano 11 speed hub. Any tires or cassette included?
Quote Reply