Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

All Sold
Quote | Reply

Last edited by: IronSnowman: Feb 4, 15 10:00
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Super 9 clincher, Di2 goodies, Ultegra 6600 group and other misc. goodies [IronSnowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I decided to add my Zipp Super 9 clincher to the lot.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Super 9 clincher, Di2 goodies, Ultegra 6600 group and other misc. goodies [IronSnowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added an Ultra 6800 crank and Toupe sale.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Updated first post to reflect items that have been sold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi,

Is the Zipp Disc still available.

Thank you,
mclaughlin.george4@gmail.com
Last edited by: Quo: Jan 28, 15 12:46
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Super 9 clincher, Di2 goodies, Ultegra 6600 group and other misc. goodies [Quo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The potential buyer was given until 1/30 to send payment. If it falls through I'll email you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you happen to know if the DI2 battery is of the old firmware that works with mixed systems?
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Super 9 clincher, Di2 goodies, Ultegra 6600 group and other misc. goodies [Midlifetriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The firmware is in the mount not the battery. The external batteries will work with any system.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I cleaned up the list to reflect what is still for sale. I'm open to offers as these will go to FleaBay at the end of the week.
Quote Reply