Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Aero Z $50, De Soto Forza Tri Jersey Sleeveless $45
Quote | Reply
Brand New Aero Z White, $50 shipped ConnUs w/ PP gift

2015 Desoto Forza Skin Cooler Tri Jersey Sleeveless. SIZE LARGE Never trained or raced in. $45 shipped ConnUs w/ PP Gift

Last edited by: waupaca11: Jul 3, 15 18:26
Quote Reply
Re: Aero Z, Sitero, X Lab Superwing, Nike Flyknit Lunar, De Soto Riviera Tri Jersey Short Sleeve and Sleeveless [waupaca11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dibs on the shoes. Please check your e-mail.

Quote | Reply
Sent PM for the wing and cages. Bob
Quote Reply
Re: Aero Z, Sitero, X Lab Superwing, Nike Flyknit Lunar, De Soto Riviera Tri Jersey Short Sleeve and Sleeveless [waupaca11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What size is the SS jersey?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the Sitero saddle if still available, PM on its way. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Aero Z, Sitero, X Lab Superwing, Nike Flyknit Lunar, De Soto Riviera Tri Jersey Short Sleeve and Sleeveless [ndhoffma] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ndhoffma wrote:
What size is the SS jersey?

Brain fart! Both jerseys are Large
Quote Reply
Re: Aero Z, Sitero, X Lab Superwing, Nike Flyknit Lunar, De Soto Riviera Tri Jersey Short Sleeve and Sleeveless [BobD1964] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sending PP info Bob, thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Aero Z, Sitero, X Lab Superwing, Nike Flyknit Lunar, De Soto Riviera Tri Jersey Short Sleeve and Sleeveless [Hammer50] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hammer50 wrote:
Interested in the Sitero saddle if still available, PM on its way. Thanks!
Sitero is yours if you want it!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
flyknits sold, thanks Patrick
Quote Reply
Re: Aero Z, Sitero, De Soto Riviera Tri Jersey Short Sleeve and Sleeveless [waupaca11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
superwing sold, Thanks Bob
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PayPal funds sent for the Sitero, thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Aero Z, De Soto Riviera Tri Jersey Short Sleeve and Sleeveless [waupaca11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sitero sold, thanks Dan
Quote Reply
Re: Aero Z $50, De Soto Riviera Tri Jersey Short Sleeve $70 and Sleeveless $45 [waupaca11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for price drop
Quote Reply
Re: Aero Z $50, De Soto Riviera Tri Jersey Short Sleeve $70 and Sleeveless $45 [waupaca11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are either of the skin cooler jerseys still available? If so I would be interested. Can you tell me your height and weight? At 6'0 and 210 I am wondering if a large would fit?
Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Aero Z $50, De Soto Riviera Tri Jersey Short Sleeve $70 and Sleeveless $45 [mndiver] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
both still available. I'm 5-11, 170 and the large is just too big for me. Depends on how tight you want the top to be on you and if you're staying at that weight.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
waupaca11 wrote:
both still available. I'm 5-11, 170 and the large is just too big for me. Depends on how tight you want the top to be on you and if you're staying at that weight.

Thanks for the response. I just checked web site and it looks like this would be pretty tight. I better pass. Thanks for responding so quick.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you still have the short sleeve jersey???

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Aero Z $50, De Soto Riviera Tri Jersey Sleeveless $45 [waupaca11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sleeved desoto sold
Quote Reply
Re: Aero Z $50, De Soto Riviera Tri Jersey Sleeveless $45 [waupaca11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
2015 Riviera has a full zip (and has for several years) , so is this a newer Forza or older Riviera??
Quote Reply
Re: Aero Z $50, De Soto Riviera Tri Jersey Sleeveless $45 [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sorry, yes this is the 2015 Forza skin cooler. I had a Riv Full zipp sleeved for sale as well.
Quote Reply