Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

606 on eBay
Quote | Reply
Hey, I won new zipp606 but the seller did not talk to me for 24H. It was won for $1376. Can he pull away from the sell? I am new to it. Anybody can help what should I do?

--------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: 606 on eBay [zippy007] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you pay him?
Quote Reply
Re: 606 on eBay [Alpern] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He never told me what I should add for shipping. He did not posted the ship charges. Should I pay him amyways whatever the item sold for?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Don't pay him until you find out what the absolute total is going to be.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not everyone checks their email every day, give the guy a chance !
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
so you are the one i was biding against on those zipps. congrats on the win you got those wheels at an absolute steal. i am sure you will love them on race day.

GO4 SMOOOOOOTH AND FAST
Quote Reply
Re: 606 on eBay [fastGopher] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey sorry... how come you lost that? I used the sniper and was not even home. I never used ebay before. I just got p3c and needed wheels, you know. It was a steal! You are absolutely right. There was a used pair for about the same price last week. You can borrow them if you live in TX:-)
whats your ebay nick? DA? did you talk to the guy at all? I still have no messages from him.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got in touch, paid:-) quite pricy shipping from Canada but still a great deal. Thanks all you trying to help. zippy007

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yeh, those were going for real cheap and then the network at my work crashed and I could not get online to up my bid, so I lost out, But congrats and I have got items through this seller before and he is a stand up seller and very prompt on the shipping.

GO4 SMOOOOOOTH AND FAST
Quote Reply