Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2018 Brand New Argon 18 Nitrogen Frameset Size L - $1250 *Price Drop*
Quote | Reply
Up for grabs is a brand new, never built up Argon 18 Nitrogen in size L. It's been taking up space in my office for the last year as a backup for my current bike. I loved my first one so much, I couldn't stand the thought of not having another one. The bike comes with uncut fork and a seatpost and all the accessories.

I'm asking $1250 and I'll take care of shipping.

If anyone is interested I also have the same exact bike built up with eTAP that I've ridden for about 18 months that I would sell as a complete bike.

Last edited by: triguy029: Jan 20, 19 12:49
Quote Reply
Re: 2018 Brand New Argon 18 Nitrogen Frameset Size L - $1500 *Price Drop* [triguy029] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for Price Drop. Make me an offer!
Quote Reply
Re: 2018 Brand New Argon 18 Nitrogen Frameset Size L - $1500 *Price Drop* [triguy029] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
if only it was a small.
Quote Reply
Re: 2018 Brand New Argon 18 Nitrogen Frameset Size L - $1250 *Price Drop* [triguy029] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price drop to $1250, it's going to go on Ebay tomorrow if there isn't any interest.
Quote Reply
Re: 2018 Brand New Argon 18 Nitrogen Frameset Size L - $1250 *Price Drop* [triguy029] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Last bump for the Ebay auction. I'm definitely open to offers and I would love to avoid eBay fees.

https://www.ebay.com/...Sw-QxcTiOu:rk:1:pf:1
Quote Reply