Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2011 Specialized Transition Expert--Size L--REDUCED!
Quote | Reply

Large (56) Specialized Transition Expert for sale

Ultegra components.
Standard crank
Most wearable parts are brand new--new chain, wheels, tires, saddle as I never rode the bike with these items. I always rode race wheels, an Adamo saddle, and I replaced the chain 112 miles ago.

People always ask "how many miles are on it?". I don't know, but here is it's history:
Purchased Nov 2011, raced and trained the following with this bike: Oilman HIM, Oxbow sprint, Galveston HIM, Indian creek sprint, Augusta HIM, River Roux HIM, IMAZ. So, 4 halves, and a full on this bike. AZ was the last time I rode the bike, I upgraded to a shiv.

As you can see, there's a lot of seat post here, and I'd imagine this bike can fit somebody much shorter than I. I'm 6'1" for reference.

This is a very nice looking bike, one of the few where you can see all the carbon patterns in the black in the sunlight. Pictures do it no justice, it's very unique. It's very well cared for, and thankfully I've never crashed it. It has a paint chip on either side where the fork hits the frame when the wheel is turned 90 degrees. It happens to all transitions, you can see it in the pic. I ride it on the trainer a fair amount, so there's some rust on the bolt heads in the cockpit from sweat. Easy and cheap to change, I just sweat so much I never worried about it. Will ship.

Asking $1750

The black chip is on the frame, the black spot on the fork is a rubber piece meant to keep the fork from chipping.

ETA--haha, sorry, clearly this isn't my bike, but here's a nice tuna(not sure how it got in here, but I'll leave it up)

Last edited by: 31CapeHorn: Jan 15, 13 6:50
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Specialized Transition Expert--Size L [31CapeHorn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Your fish is to high
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Specialized Transition Expert--Size L [QRNub] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I reeled it in on the small chainring
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One offer, which I accepted, but haven't heard from the guy again? Anyway, as of now, still here. Make an offer
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still here, needs a new home.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
price dropped to 1750
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hey,