Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2011 Fuji D6 3.0 size M $1500
Quote | Reply
Bike is in excellent condition. Comes as stock with 43mm aero wheels (not Zipps pictured). Dura Ace shifters, Ultegra rear derailler. Has been a great bike but my P5 just got here and this one has to go. I can get some more detailed pictures to interested buyers. Has one cosmetic blemish about 1/4" around where a rock hit the frame while on the bike rack (on the way home from the bike shop when brand new, no less). Stem has never been cut, seat mast was cut an inch or so (have piece cut off so you can see) and comes with both tall and short seat masts. Measures a 54 cm but these bikes run large, which is why I cut it a little to fit. I typically ride a 54 and this bike would easily stretch to a 57-58. (can see in pics how I have it set up)

Bike mechanically is 100% and ready to race. Has something less than 1000 miles on it, as I only raced it with an occasional training ride. Let me know if you have questions. Bike Blue book has it valued a few hundred higher than I'm asking as I want to sell. I'm a fairly new poster, but a long time reader and buyer of items I see on here. We can do it through paypal for the protection if desired. If reasonably local (I'm in NC) I'm willing to meet somewhere. I have a bike bag I can ship in if buyer will ship it back to me.

Looks like I'm having trouble getting pics to post (sorry I'm a noob and I seem to be losing an argument with photobucket right now), so until I get that fixed I can email or text pics. Basic bike and value for those unfamiliar:

http://www.bicyclebluebook.com/searchlistingdetail.aspx?id=22992
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Fuji D6 3.0 size M $1500 [1shogun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi, just sent you a PM for some details!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got a couple of quick pics posted in my profile. Post or PM me a cell # for text pics or an email address. My phone number is also in my profile. Thanks for the interest guys.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sale pending. Thanks, Nate. Enjoy!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sold! Thanks Nate, and thanks Slowtwitch.
Quote Reply