Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2009 felt b2r fp - 52
Quote | Reply
Thought id be able to get in a good season on this bike before grad school but with all the traveling I've been doing its just not realistic. Ive had the bike for a few months, ridden maybe a couple hundred miles at the most. Bike is stock except for the extensions are john cobb wrist relief(huge+ over the s bends). The saddle is the stock felt saddle which is pretty decent actually, wheels are flashpoint 80 in the back and 60 up front. Ultegra pedals can go with, same with the hydrotail and bottle cages and co2 items, if interested.

Specs will be listed in the link from felts website, geometry can be determined from the link as well. I had the stickers put on to keep the bayonet from rubbing, the bike is flawless. I have another stem that came with the bike, there should be three but i cant seem to find the middle length stem.Bike retailed for 5599, make a reasonable offer and you're race ready :)
Felt specs/component listing: http://2009.feltracing.com/...eries/09-b2r-fp.aspx
Last edited by: omoore61: Mar 18, 10 14:35
Quote Reply
Re: 2009 felt b2r fp - 52 [omoore61] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
can I buy your tire inflator and cartridges?

When you're not training, somebody, somewhere is and when you meet them they will beat you.
Quote Reply
Re: 2009 felt b2r fp - 52 [Ironman7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Reply sent. I've had interest regarding parting out the bike. If there is a buyer for the frameset, I have a buyer for rest of the bike! Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
how much would you want for the frameset?

“Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.” - Lance Armstrong
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How tall are you & how much do you weigh, please? Not trying to get personal; just wondering if 52 is right for me with this bike.

--
Life is too short not to take side roads.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the wheelset, would you consider selling just the wheelset?
Quote Reply
Re: 2009 felt b2r fp - 52 [rbash] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Id like the bike to go as whole but we'll see.

Update: here is the bike as it stands now, this is how it will be sold with factory sram red chainring and vittoria tires.
http://i42.tinypic.com/2ylock2.jpg
Quote Reply