Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2009 Trek Equinox TTX 9.5 (58cm) + SRAM Force + ZERO G brakes
Quote | Reply
I'm selling my 58cm 2009 Trek Equinox TTX 9.5. The frame was custom painted black by Trek at the factory in Waterloo, WI. It was a warranty frame to replace the one I broke. This bike has been used only a handful of times in the past 6 months, see picture two showing the dust that's accumulated just sitting in my room. :) Obviously, it has never been crashed or tipped over. Some upgrades that I made to the bike are the Zero G brakes (perfect condition), full SRAM Force group, (everything perfect condition), Bontager carbon base bar, Bontrager carbon brake levers, and the FSA 110mm stem. The bike was built by Exclusive Cycles in Madison, WI in August, 2009. The brakes function perfectly, everything is tuned, this baby's ready to roll, except it doesn't come with wheels! I know I'm probably forgetting things, but please don't hesitate to ask and questions you may have. Thanks and good luck!
$2800 OBO Sorry for the poor quality images...

Last edited by: TriCat13: Mar 30, 10 8:16
Quote Reply
Re: 2009 Trek Equinox TTX 9.5 (58cm) + SRAM Force + ZERO G brakes [TriCat13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FYI- don't see any pictures.
Quote Reply
Re: 2009 Trek Equinox TTX 9.5 (58cm) + SRAM Force + ZERO G brakes [TriCat13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bumpo
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This could win the contest for the widest thread award :)
Quote Reply
Re: 2009 Trek Equinox TTX 9.5 (58cm) + SRAM Force + ZERO G brakes [MKirk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hahah bumpidy bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
this bike rocks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pm sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SOLDDDDDD
Quote Reply