Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2009 Felt ZW1 Size "Tall"
Quote | Reply
Felt's high-end women's frame. <100 miles, new condition. Scrape on the rubber of the shifter hood from a stationary topple.

All Ultegra 6700, except 105 RD and FD. Ultegra pedals as well. Wheelset is Fulcrum Racing 7.

Selle Italia Diva saddle. FSA compact bars.

$900+shipping OBO.

Frameset MRSP was $2600.

Last edited by: trail: Jul 11, 13 12:06
Quote Reply
Re: 2009 Felt ZW1 Size "Tall" [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price drop.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump, price drop.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What does "tall" mean for size? It says 50cm but is that the same as a 50cm men's bike?
Quote Reply
Re: 2009 Felt ZW1 Size "Tall" [Tri33] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you compare the Z1 with the ZW1, you can see the "Tall" is effectively the same as the men's "54". It's off by just a millimeter each in stack and reach (last two rows of each chart).

The bike was professionally fit for my wife, who is 5'9". Though I think the seat post is slightly lowered from her fit position. (Cycling ended up not being her thing, which is why we're selling it.) The angle on the stem is strictly for comfort, and wouldn't have been required for her to fit in a "racing" position.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the reply! Did you buy it new in 2009? What state are you in? I have never bought a bike without being able to see or ride it first...I assume this is a final sale, right?
thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: 2009 Felt ZW1 Size "Tall" [Tri33] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, bought it new in 2010 from Moment Cycle Sport in San Diego. I'm in San Diego, CA. Yeah, final sale. If you're worried about fit, you could find a ZW somewhere to try out, and if you want I can email more detailed photos to verify the state of the bike.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Trying again.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price drop.