Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2009 Felt B12 - 56cm - new parts **SOLD***
Quote | Reply
**SOLD**

Just completely overhauled and rebuilt my 2009 Felt B12, size 56cm. I had replaced many parts over the years with aftermarket parts that I brought over to my new frameset. Rather than skimping and dumping a bunch of old parts back on this one just to get it out the door, I took the opportunity to strip it down, do a deep clean and rebuild.

As equipped it's a 2009 frame with a 2010 (matching paint) factory fork. This is because there was a recall on several of the 09 Felt forks models, I mention this just to make it clear that the bike was serviced appropriately. The stock parts remaining are the Felt Bayonet basebar, Ultegra SL front derailleur, Dura Ace bar end shifters and Felt TTR3 (40mm deep) wheels.

Recent rebuild is with brand new cables and housings, new headset bearings, new front brake and pads, new bottom bracket, new crank (50/34T compact), new Shimano chain, new Ultegra 6700 rear derailleur.

I raced this bike for several seasons so it is certainly a used bike, but it has been well maintained and virtually all wearable parts are fresh and new at this point. I’m not unloading a unused bike on you that you’re going to have to do a bunch of maintenance on as soon as you get it, the bike is ready to ride for thousands of more miles. There are some nicks in the paint on the top tube from loading it in and out of my car, will provide close up pictures to any interested parties. These are cosmetic only and the bike has never been crashed.

$1200 shipped.

$1100 local pickup in the San Diego area.

Last edited by: tgarson: Aug 1, 13 15:34
Quote Reply
Re: 2009 Felt B12 - 56cm - new parts [tgarson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bike is now sold! Thank you for your interest.
Last edited by: tgarson: Aug 1, 13 15:35
Quote Reply
Re: 2009 Felt B12 - 56cm - new parts [tgarson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well look at this. I remember that old girl. You take the motor off before you sold it?
Quote Reply