Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2009 Edge wheels 68's
Quote | Reply
I'm selling a set of 2009 edge 68's (clinchers). I have ridden on them for one season and they have been incrediable. they are light, stiff, and just all around great racing wheels. I raced these in time trials, ITU draft legal races and strait out road races. They always served me well. I'm asking 1500$ for the set.
here is a link the 2010 edge 68 wheels.The specs i dont believed have changed much.
http://www.edgecomposites.com/wheels/road/65.aspx
Quote Reply
Re: 2009 Edge wheels 68's [JeanClaude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in your wheels. Looking for more info though. How many miles, are you the first owner, what condition are they in, what hubs, is there anything wrong with them and do you have pics? Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: 2009 Edge wheels 68's [Zynnd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i am the only owner of these wheels and i have ridden one season of racing on them , which i would estimate to be about 400 miles. the only issue with them is that the back wheel needs to be trued, and there are a couple scratches in the lamination over the stickers along the brake wall and some wear and tear along that same area. I have to look close to even find those marks though. The hubs are radial 240s, DT swiss. i can send pics if you have an email address. the only reason im selling these is because im sponsored by a different wheel company now and i can not ride them.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm sent.
Quote Reply