Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2009 Cervelo S1
Quote | Reply
This is a great aluminum road bike from Cervlo with wins at Paris-Nice. It has a carbon fork along with ultegra 6600 shifters and derailures, cervelo brakes, and an FSA gossamer crank. Also replaced the stock shimano r500 wheels with mavic aksium wheels this fall and just put on continental gatorskin tires that have maybe 400 miles on them. It is a size 54 cm and I am looking to get $1,200. Let me know if you are interested!
Last edited by: tverhoff: May 26, 13 7:20
Quote Reply
Re: 2009 Cervelo S1 [tverhoff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you sure on the price? This bike is brand new from a bike shop, with nicer components and wheels, for only 800 more....

http://www.racycles.com/...s1-2010-ultegra-bike

I have seen some on ebay for $1000 and thought that was a little high, but I do need a rain bike. $950? no wheels needed
Quote Reply
Re: 2009 Cervelo S1 [Mattjr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've got a 2010 carbon s1 for the same price (1400) that is looking for a home if you are interested.
Quote Reply
Re: 2009 Cervelo S1 [Mattjr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I did go ahead and lower the price down to $1,200 because that is what I have seen on the low end of what they went for. The link you posted is not a new bike, it's three years old, has the exact same component set-up, and very comparable wheels just of a different brand. That being said my bike is in great condition as I am a shop mechanic and take great care of my equipment. I have decided to switch bikes because I like to ride different bikes.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Zippy303 [ In reply to ]
Re: 2009 Cervelo S1 [Hammer Down] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still have the s1 carbon? Where is it located? Pics? Thanks.
Quote Reply