Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2009 Cervelo R3, Sram Red, 54cm.. Ultegra Tubeless Wheels
Quote | Reply
Selling my spare road bike, it is a 54 cm 2009 Cervelo R3 built up with Sram Red, asking $2050 shipped within North America. Specs are as follows;
54 cm Cervelo R3
3T Funda Pro fork, 3T Doric Ltd 0 degree setback seatpost (brand new) will include FSA 20 degree (I think) setback seatpost as well
Sram Red black edition rear derailleur, 2013 Sram Red front derailleur with integrated chain catcher
White Sram Apex brakeset with cork pads (I know they are Apex but they look great on the bike and function perfectly).
New Sram Force 34x50 crankset with Sram Red Black Edition chainrings, 172.5 mm length - I rode the bike with a Quarq so the crankset is new, unused
Sram Red 1090r chain
Pro Lite Gavia carbon clincher wheelset with Vittoria Open Corsa Evo CX tires and Vittoria latex tubes
Bontrager VR carbon bars (bike is show with Zipp bars but I am keeping those)
Have various stems you can choose from
New Fizik Arione CX saddle
K-Edge out front Garmin mount
New Yokozuna Reaction white full cable set, just installed these and they are pretty sweet
Carbon cages
Pedals are not included

PM if you want specific pics of anything, bike is in perfect shape and is super light and a great ride, I just need something with internal Di2 cable routing

Selling separately a new, unused set of Ultegra 6700 tubeless wheels, new never used, includes Bontrager R3 tires, tubes and skewers $400.00 shipped. Pics upon request.

Quote Reply
Re: 2009 Cervelo R3, Sram Red, 54cm.. Ultegra Tubeless Wheels [Sub11Hours] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's just what I'm looking for...pm sent
Quote Reply