Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2009 Cervelo P2 54
Quote | Reply
After getting a new bike a few months ago, I'm finally forcing myself to sell my old lover. We had a lot of fun racing. We went to Vienna where we briefly bounced on some cobblestones before going out to St. Pölten, Austria and doing Austria 70.3, we rode the streets of NYC in the NYC triathlon, and we made sweet love while staring at the Flatirons of Boulder, Colorado on almost a daily basis. Her name is Pamela.

Pamela is a 2009 blue and silver 54 Cervelo P2 with ultegra. Everything, except for the crank is ultegra 6600-- the crank is a brand new ultegra 6700 crank! Woohooo!! Basically, this bike is sex on wheels. Actually, that's a lie, because if you are the purchaser of it, I don't have any wheels for you. :) This bike doesn't have wheels or a saddle. Luckily, for you, I work at the triathlon shop Colorado Multisport in Boulder which means I can easily purchase some wheels and a saddle for you to throw on Pamela. If you want wheels and a saddle, we can discuss that later.

There are a few paint dings, all from a handful of adventures in my bike box, but nothing significant. I'm looking to ship Pamela away for $1400+shipping. I'd love to sell this to someone local in Boulder. I work at Colorado Multisport, so we could meet there. I will ship it to anywhere in the US and I estimate shipping will be $60.

- Alex

Some photos of the bike:

Austria

Vienna

Rocking the pages of Triathlete on Pamela.
Last edited by: Sandwich: Dec 14, 10 7:28
Quote Reply
Re: 2009 Cervelo P2 54 [Sandwich] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Killer deal for a FAST ride.

Free bump.

What new rig did you pick up, if you don't mind me asking?

E Curt
Enter my raffle to win an iPad!
Quote Reply
Re: 2009 Cervelo P2 54 [Curtblaster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My new rig is a Specialized Shiv.

Here we are at the gas station!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow!

What a lucky stud!

E Curt
Enter my raffle to win an iPad!
Quote Reply
Re: 2009 Cervelo P2 54 [Curtblaster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Wow!

What a lucky stud!

I also forgot to add that I upgraded the aerobars to 3T Brezza LTD bars.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
this should sell fast... check ebay if you want to know how good of a deal this is.
Quote Reply
Re: 2009 Cervelo P2 54 [3373jones] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
this should sell fast... check ebay if you want to know how good of a deal this is.

I know/understand. I hope to sell it fast.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How tall are you? I might need a small, but after reading Slowman's articles I might also be able to go with the medium.

I'm 5'8.

Re: 2009 Cervelo P2 54 [TriJunk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd love to talk about this, emailing you my digits

cheers chris
Quote Reply
Re: 2009 Cervelo P2 54 [TriJunk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
How tall are you? I might need a small, but after reading Slowman's articles I might also be able to go with the medium.

I'm 5'8.

I'm 5'9-5'10ish. My new ride is the smallest sized Specialized Shiv.
Quote Reply
Re: 2009 Cervelo P2 54 [3373jones] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A 2009 P2C with Hed Jet 6 C2 wheels just sold for $1751. It ws in excellent condition. I missed out on the bidding, unfortunately. P2's are going for pretty cheap these days on Ebay.
Quote Reply
Re: 2009 Cervelo P2 54 [applenutt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ebay is really hit or miss. quite a few have sold for over $2000 recently - but then some have gone for around $1600 too.

Either way, I think the OP's bike is very fairly priced and a good deal for someone.
Quote Reply
Re: 2009 Cervelo P2 54 [applenutt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll second that....bikes are pretty low right now on ebay overall, which I would assume is a pretty good indicator of the overall current market....even if you hate ebay. Great time to be a buyer....not so great to be a seller. I'm seeing full bikes sell for less than the cost of the Zipp wheels that are included. I guess its all in the timing. Either way, I wish you luck and hope it sells.
Quote Reply
Re: 2009 Cervelo P2 54 [Liendeni] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Depends on the bike. P4's are still a tough buy, but P3's and P2's are pretty cheap. TTX's are also a great deal on ebay right now. Seems that "old technology" bikes are selling for pretty cheap. check out Specialized Transitions, too. They're pretty cheap. Wheels are cheap right now, too. I sold a set of 1080's that went for $1200. I was kinda pissed. Buyers market for sure. this will change come early spring. Right now everyone is dumping their gear, so the market is flooded. I'm an ebay junkie, so I'm pretty in tuned with the going rates on tri stuff.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you sell this bike yet?

Re: 2009 Cervelo P2 54 [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tip: pictures sell bikes. your ebay listing is missing them. edit: hum, maybe its sold now? guess i was wrong.
Last edited by: odin99: Dec 16, 10 15:55
Quote Reply