Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2008 Trek 9.5 TTX for Sale
Quote | Reply
All,

I've got a Trek TTX 9.5 for sale. The bike was ridden for just one season. It's in great condition. Here's some details of the bike:

It's a Trek TTX 9.5 (Large). According to Trek's website it's a 58cm. The wheels that come with the bike are Bontrager Race Lite Aero wheels with brand new Michelon Lithion tires on them. The bike also has a very nice Trek Wireless computer that I'd keep on the bike. The cockpit is Profile Carbon X 1.5. The seat is Selle Italia T1. There are two (2) very nice Bontrager Carbon water bottle cages that come with the bike. The biggest upgrade that I made to the bike was decking it out in full SRAM Red. Let me tell you it's awesome and very, very smooth. I love the drive train. I actually replaced the SRAM chain right before Clearwater 70.3. The chain is Dura Ace.

Why am I selling this bike you ask? Well, I am getting a TEAM TIMEX issue bike next year. Yep, it's going to be UT orange.

The only other thing that I can tell you (or anybody else that's reading this email) is that there are a couple of paint chips on the frame. Nothing too bad and certainly nothing that you can notice. This bike is locked, cocked and ready to rock for anybody who is looking for a race ready bike.

I am asking $3,000.00 for the bike. If you go out and look at the TTX 9.5 on Trek's website now you'll notice that the TTX is going for $4,200.00 (and that's with Ultegra components).

If anybody has any other questions or would like to see pictures of the bike call me at (615) 887 - 6218 or you can email me at TriGuy1966@gmail.com.

Bruce Gennari
Quote Reply
Re: 2008 Trek 9.5 TTX for Sale [BGennari] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I also have a Bontrager off the back water bottle carrier that I'll throw into the mix as well. I am sure that'll make all the difference in the world. But, I thought I'd throw it out there.

Bruce
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump just to get it back on the 1st page!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bruce,

I'm interested in your bike, but I'm concerned about sizing.

How tall are you? Do you have a long torso, long legs?
Quote Reply