Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2006 Litespeed Saber 59cm Frame/Fork/Seatpost
Quote | Reply
Selling my 2006 Litespeed Saber. I bought brand new. Biked carried me through five 70.3's & Ironman Arizona last year. I'm willing to sell separately without aerobars/brakes or with aerobars/brakes. I've got FSA crank & Kysirium Elite wheels for sale as well. The brakes are DuraAce & the aerobars are 3T. The only thing I don't have is shifters/pedals. I'll sell frame/fork/seatpost for $700 plus shipping. If you'd like to add brakes/aerobars/seat - $1000 plus shipping. Thanks.

Quote Reply
Re: 2006 Litespeed Saber 59cm Frame/Fork/Seatpost [diegotri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello, is your Saber still for sale? If it is, I am 6' 1" and normal tri/athletic build (185 lbs, regular leg, torso, and arm length); would this frame fit me (that is in comparison to your build)?

Cheers
Quote Reply
Re: 2006 Litespeed Saber 59cm Frame/Fork/Seatpost [sub9pop] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes the frame is still available, unfortunately I think this frame may be a little big. I'm 6'5, but will typically race a smaller frame. What size frame do you have now? I could compare sizes for you if you wanted.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My seat tube is 57cm and my top tube is 55.5cm.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry for delay, I was out of town. Top tube is 57.5 and seat tube length is 63.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Appolgies for my delay but this frame could work for me, if the frame/fork are still for sale.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sub9pop wrote:
Hello, is your Saber still for sale? If it is, I am 6' 1" and normal tri/athletic build (185 lbs, regular leg, torso, and arm length); would this frame fit me (that is in comparison to your build)?

Cheers

I'm also 6'1'' and ride a 59cm Saber. Its perfect - if had to buy a Saber today it would be a 59cm size.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just got the frame in the mail and it is perfect! Diegotri is a great person on this forum and can answer many question you may have, in general. Two thumbs up from me!
Quote Reply