Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2005 Zipp 404 700c Tubular Rear wheel, Aero Helmets, DA-10sp cassette never opened
Quote | Reply
I just got a new zipp 404 with the powertap sl hub, so I will not be needing my other 2005 rear zipp 404. It has 110K on it. 20K TT and a 90K from 1/2 IM. No crashes. Shimano compatible. No blemishes, virtually new. Paid $850 originally. There is no tire glued to the wheel currently. There a little (very little) glue residue on the wheel. Yes, it has the dimples! I would like $600 O.B.O for the wheel and I will pack and ship it to you FedEx Ground.

I am also selling two LG prolouge aero helmets, one with the visor, one without. I also have a 10sp DA 12-23 cassette that is in its box and has never been opened and still has price tag of $180. Make an offer for the helmets and/ or cassette.
Quote Reply
Re: 2005 Zipp 404 700c Tubular Rear wheel, Aero Helmets, DA-10sp cassette never opened [Flanagan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What size helmets? Interested in the visor model as I believe that has the most verstility without destroying the overall aeroness. New is $95, so used $45?

Thanks

Andy
Quote Reply
Re: 2005 Zipp 404 700c Tubular Rear wheel, Aero Helmets, DA-10sp cassette never opened [Flanagan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what's the size on the non-visor helmet?

-zakk

Death Squad Cycling Club
http://www.ridethedeath.com

"Why is that people will drop $2000 on race wheels and a few c-notes for an ugly tattoo and then balk at the race fee?" - Blackie
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Helmets are size large. The one with the visor is the carbon/grey/black color. The non-visor one is yellow.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks. I need a medium sized Prologue I believe unless they run small.
Quote Reply