Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2005 Orbea Aletta Size 52, 2005 Orbea 18" Scape Hardtail
Quote | Reply
Bike for sale, mint condition. Looking for $1900 CAD. mcquaidmel@shaw.ca

2005 Aletta size 52cm. Durace with FSA cranks, Shimano wheels, profile stuff. Located in Victoria, BC.

Email for photos since I have no idea how to use this forum...

Also for sale, 2005 ORbea Scape. Won a few Xterras on this bike. Size 18". Perfect shape with new dt. Full XTR, XTR wheels, Profile Carbon bar, seatpost, fizik saddle. $2500 CAD Email for photos because I am an idiot and can't figure this thing out.

http://www.racergirl.com
Quote Reply
Re: 2005 Orbea Aletta Size 52, 2005 Orbea 18" Scape Hardtail [racergirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
When you are as fast as you, you're forgiven for not being able to figure out Slowtwitch photo posting!
Quote Reply
Re: 2005 Orbea Aletta Size 52, 2005 Orbea 18" Scape Hardtail [Uncle Phil] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
:) thanks... I plan to be much faster this season...

here is a link to a bike that looks like the bike I am selling only the parts are totally different ;)

http://www.orbea-usa.com/...roduct&taxId=230

the Aletta is the red one for all you inquiring about color...

the scape is orange and blue.
Quote Reply
Re: 2005 Orbea Aletta Size 52, 2005 Orbea 18" Scape Hardtail [racergirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here's your Aletta picture, now please stop beating me at Xterra... I know you don't know me but just please stop it, the best I can seem to get is all but the top three females but dammit you're always one of them;) Good luck on the bike sales, I'm drooling over that Scape!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here is the Scape picture (assuming that its the white/blue/orange)

You have to love ST - where else can you get equipment used by professionals we all admire?

I'll echo what everyone else said - don't bother figuring out how to post pics on ST just keep kicking ass!

~~~~~~~
Do or do not there is no try.
Quote Reply
Re: 2005 Orbea Aletta Size 52, 2005 Orbea 18" Scape Hardtail [jsargevt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks so much!

The scape is not those colors, it is the all orange and blue one, and it has a Fox shock, and it is XTR. ie much better :)

The Aletta is also a DA dt and has nicer carbon parts than that photo and shimano wheels.

But those pics give a good idea... thanks!

Mel
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Last edited by: Jekyll: Apr 21, 06 22:25
Quote Reply
Re: 2005 Orbea Aletta Size 52, 2005 Orbea 18" Scape Hardtail [Jekyll] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the pics..

The mountain bike has sold, but our initial buyer for the time trial bike has decided it is likely too big. The bike measures 52cm center to center but it is actually effectively a 53cm top tube in case y'all were wondering.

So back to the board...

mel
Quote Reply