Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

1976 Honda Civic CVCC Wagon
Quote | Reply
The thing is pretty sweet. Fits a bike in the back with the rear seat folded down. Pulls just north of 30mpg. Has more character than almost anything else I see on the roads. Has the original radio in the dash, and a moder one with a CD player in the glove compartment box. It's also sportin' a K&N filter. Other than that, it's pretty much all stock. The body is in decent shape, but it's not going to win any competitions. It drives well. I drove over 1000 miles on it's maiden voyage, well, my maiden voyage with it, and I can assure you it's in MUCH better shape now!

Last edited by: Sojourner: Feb 19, 06 21:08
Quote Reply
Re: 1976 Honda Civic CVCC Wagon [Sojourner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
how much?
Quote Reply
Re: 1976 Honda Civic CVCC Wagon [dvfmfidc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
how much?

if you have to ask...

no really, i didn't want to put a price down, but i've got a couple grand into it as it sits. make an offer if you're interested, but realize this thing isn't a piece of shit and there are actually a crazy set of folks out there that collect these little suckers, so don't make it TOO insulting Wink

one other thing i forgot to add. i applied sound deadener, similar to Dynamat, on the entire floorpan.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Isn't anyone going to point out that there is a bottle of beer stuck to the roof? You'd get pulled over evey time you drive it.
Quote Reply
Re: 1976 Honda Civic CVCC Wagon [damn lucky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Isn't anyone going to point out that there is a bottle of beer stuck to the roof? You'd get pulled over evey time you drive it.
well then, i guess a bottle of that beer will come with it too! that's a rogue hazelnut brown if i'm not mistaken, and that's a damn fine beer.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Will you give a fellow Big Bear resident (yes I grew up there) a good deal! I dont want to insult you, that is why I asked what you would like for this fine little yellow machine!
Quote Reply
Re: 1976 Honda Civic CVCC Wagon [dvfmfidc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
here's the deal with Yehlanda (yes, that is her name. yellow honda ---> Yehlanda, works for me!); i paid too much for her. about $3000 believe or not, then i put about another $750 into her with a rebuilt carb, a K&N air filter, new tires, the sound deadener and a stereo with a CD player. overall investment is pretty near $4,000. i used to have a really sweet 68 camaro that i had put about 12000 into, and i sold it for 5500. i realize you don't make money on these things. in fact, you tend to lose your ass! i'd be ok parting with it for half what i have into it, or say $1976. less than that and it's not worth it because it's saving me about $500 a year on insurance because i can have it as my primary car and my subaru as my secondary.

i just hate seeing her sit there. honestly, she's a hoot to drive.
Quote Reply