Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

175mm Sram Red crankset, San Marco Regale, shifters, etc
Quote | Reply
Hi ya'll, as I prepare for my new bike coming in I've got to unload some old parts that are no longer in use. All prices are OBO, feel free to ask any questions you may have.

1. 175mm Sram Red cranks, no BB. Bought a few months ago and just found out my new frame will be BB30, so this doesn't have a home anymore. Approximately 1k miles on it, great condition. Just some small heel rub on the non-DS decal. Asking $215 shipped.

2. San Marco Regale saddle, the new version of the old trusty Regal. To be perfectly honest I like my Selle Italia's, I bought this on a whim because it looked cool - turns out my butt didn't like it. Used approximately 500 miles and is in stellar condition. White with black suede sides and Xslite rails. $100 shipped.

3. older Deda 215 Shallow handlebars. 42c-c (44 in Deda's sizing which is measured O-O). 26.0 clamp. Been used for awhile, but I know people who love these bars tend to hoard them. $45 shipped

4. older set of 9spd Tiagra shifters, were new bike take-offs three years ago and they've sat in a parts box since. Couldn't have been used more than 150 miles. $50 shipped

If you're interested in any item and would like to see pictures, just ask and I can email them to you.

Best,
D
Quote Reply
Re: 175mm Sram Red crankset, San Marco Regale, shifters, etc [levels1069] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump - please PM me your email for pics of any items!

Dan
Quote Reply