Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

175mm SRM arms, 3T Ventus -17d, Chris King lockring
Quote | Reply

175mm SRM arms for Octalink, used. $75 shipped

3T Ventus bars, -17d, as shown and I also have more of the aero risers. Back of the stem has been clipped. I bought this on slowtwitch for a build that just never happened. $450 shipped

Chris King 12t alloy cassette lockring, new, $20 shipped

Last edited by: pritchet74: Jan 7, 14 8:15
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin HR strap, Ultegra carbon pedals, 175mm SRM arms, 3T Ventus -17d, Chris King lockring [pritchet74] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey I will take the HR strap if still available. PayPal ok?

Mike
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin HR strap, Ultegra carbon pedals, 175mm SRM arms, 3T Ventus -17d, Chris King lockring [pritchet74] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
More pics of the Ventus with the additional riser parts.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
HRM still available?

<We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak>
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin HR strap, Ultegra carbon pedals, 175mm SRM arms, 3T Ventus -17d, Chris King lockring [dmacmelbo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TriMike has dibs and is supposed to pay for it tonight. If that doesn't happen then you are next in line.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
HR strap is sold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just a quick FYI to help you sell the ventus faster. You can buy new for $479 with an additional 5% off. Im sure someone will scoop it up with a price drop.
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin HR strap, Ultegra carbon pedals, 175mm SRM arms, 3T Ventus -17d, Chris King lockring [JPDMD25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks!

Ventus price drop to $450 shipped!
Quote Reply
Re: 175mm SRM arms, 3T Ventus -17d, Chris King lockring [pritchet74] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply