Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

170 Powercranks F/S/T (other stuff too being added later)
Quote | Reply
Have a set of 170mm basic Shimano splined Powercranks that is for sale ($500) or for trade. Looking at the new FSA K Force crank/BB (the new ceramic BB would be cool too) in 172.5 as a possible trade option but will listen to other options. Just not using the cranks as much as I thought I would and they should be being ridden by someone. More parts from my recent spring cleaning to be added later.
Quote Reply
Re: 170 Powercranks F/S/T (other stuff too being added later) [Kentiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm looking for a new stem (short & adjustable if you have one going) :).

------------------------------------------------------------
Searching for the bliss of ultimate exertion.
Quote Reply
Re: 170 Powercranks F/S/T (other stuff too being added later) [callidus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
two stems..neither are adjustable though (if you were thinking along the lines of a Look style)
One Zepp XL in a 100mm...for regular (not OS) bars and a 1 1/8 fork
One Profile Boa (really short..like 55 or thereabouts) from my mt bike.
One USE carbon alien road post 27.2 dia..barely used. Too long for my needs and I refused to cut it short enough
Selle Italia Storika saddle all black (from a road bike I plan on selling with a different saddle)
Syncros 31.6 mt bike seat post...wayyy too long for me..in black
..still sorting...more to follow
Quote Reply
Re: 170 Powercranks F/S/T (other stuff too being added later) [Kentiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
55mm is a bit short. I was thinking around 80mm / 90mm. Thanks anyway.

------------------------------------------------------------
Searching for the bliss of ultimate exertion.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
shameless selfpromoting bump
Quote Reply