Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by bucfan550
Last edited by: bucfan550: Oct 24, 11 8:40
Re: ** HUGE SALE: Tons of parts (Shimano, SRAM, 3T, Bontrager, Giant TCR Advanced, Profile Design, Nike), Tons of stuff! LOOK ** [bucfan550] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
From all this gear your selling it sounds like you had a serious crash. Hope you are ok man!
Quote Reply
Re: ** HUGE SALE: Tons of parts (Shimano, SRAM, 3T, Bontrager, Giant TCR Advanced, Profile Design, Nike), Tons of stuff! LOOK ** [bucfan550] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
crank length?
Quote Reply
Re: ** HUGE SALE: Tons of parts (Shimano, SRAM, 3T, Bontrager, Giant TCR Advanced, Profile Design, Nike), Tons of stuff! LOOK ** [Aralo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Crank length 172.5
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you cut a group deal for:
Shimano 105 5600 Black Rear Derailleur (scratched up from the ground, fully functional)
Shimano 105 5600 Black Front Derailleur (scratch from the ground)
Shimano 105 5600 Black Shifters 10 speed
Shimano 105 5600 Black Rear Brake

Say $175? Money would be sent today. I want to upgrade my components for my winter bike that currently has Sora/Tiagra. I'll be heading to church in a few but I'll be back in a few hours to check again. Thanks!

Btw, is the front derailleur functional from the scratches? I'm assuming it is but I just want to check because the rear says it is but not the front.

"Heart Rate, Watts, I have no idea, I race, I don't pace." Andrew Starykowicz
Quote Reply
Re: ** HUGE SALE: Tons of parts (Shimano, SRAM, 3T, Bontrager, Giant TCR Advanced, Profile Design, Nike), Tons of stuff! LOOK ** [Specialized22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am sorry, those are all sold. I just updated the list of what is remaining. Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

alright thanks!

"Heart Rate, Watts, I have no idea, I race, I don't pace." Andrew Starykowicz

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take the 3t carbon ski bend extensions. PM Sent!

Tyler
Quote Reply
Re: ** HUGE SALE: Tons of parts (Shimano, SRAM, 3T, Bontrager, Giant TCR Advanced, Profile Design, Nike), Tons of stuff! LOOK ** [teckert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PMs replied to
List Updated
Open to all offers to sell the rest of the items
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello,
I know the thread is a couple months old but I was wondering if you still had the Sram 1070 11-26 cassette? Please let me know thank you via PM
Quote Reply
Re: ** HUGE SALE: Tons of parts (Shimano, SRAM, 3T, Bontrager, Giant TCR Advanced, Profile Design, Nike), Tons of stuff! LOOK ** [brendanh9] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am interested. I cant send a PM. Please email brendan.heisler@gmail.com Thanks
Quote Reply