Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

**SOLD** Brooks Pure Connect Size 10.5 ** $55.00 SHIPPED!
Quote | Reply
SOLD

"A wise man once told me......God doesn't call the equipped, he equips the called."
Last edited by: SM937: Mar 11, 12 17:45
Quote Reply
Re: Brooks Pure Connect Size 10.5 [SM937] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
! Pictures will be up later !

"A wise man once told me......God doesn't call the equipped, he equips the called."
Quote Reply
Re: Brooks Pure Connect Size 10.5 ** PICTURE UPDATE AND PRICE DROP [SM937] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pictures up and price drop/

Quote Reply
Re: Brooks Pure Connect Size 10.5 ** PICTURE UPDATE AND PRICE DROP [SM937] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How many miles on these?
Quote Reply
Re: Brooks Pure Connect Size 10.5 ** PICTURE UPDATE AND PRICE DROP [emansun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not sure of exact miles but just to be safe I would say under 50 miles. They were mostly used as everyday shoes due to a quad injury. Now that im back to training I realize I need a half size smaller.

Last edited by: SM937: Mar 9, 12 18:27
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
^

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SOLD

Quote Reply