Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

*** SOLD *** Specialized S-Works Aerotech E5 Frameset - 52 cm, Near Mint
Quote | Reply
*** SOLD *** SOLD *** SOLD ***

2006 S-Works Aerotec E5 frameset in super duper condition. Lightweight aluminum with carbon fork and seat post. 52 cm. English bottom bracket. True color on this is bright red. Had to take pictures indoors in low lighting and some pics make it look a little washed out. It's bright red.

Full info on the frameset (including geometry) here --->>>> http://www.specialized.com/...Model.jsp?spid=21785

This frameset literally has zero miles on it. I used it on the trainer a couple of times a week during winter the last several years, but never outside. As a result, the only real signs of use are from mounting the brakes (see pic below), plus a couple of very small paint chips near the rear derailleur hanger from a careless move on my part - also shown in pic below. As ridiculous as it sounds, the warning sticker is still on the inside of the fork.

Another ten pics here >>>>>>> Frameset Pics

This would build up into a top notch, relatively inexpensive bike for any type of riding/racing and could be an great option if you didn't want to race a more expensive carbon frame in crits. I'd compare this to a Cannondale CAAD frameset in both weight and performance.

Seat post is included, but handlebars and stem shown in the pics are NOT. Selling this because I decided to build up a cross bike to use off pavement in summer and as my trainer bike in the winter, plus my wife is pushing me to tidy up the storage room.

$400 shipped in CONUS. Available for viewing in Colorado Springs-Denver corridor.

Last edited by: RedLizard: Feb 7, 12 14:34
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized S-Works Aerotech E5 Frameset - 51 cm, Near Mint [RedLizard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized S-Works Aerotech E5 Frameset - 51 cm, Near Mint [RedLizard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
She's a beauty.
Quote Reply
*** SOLD *** Re: Specialized S-Works Aerotech E5 Frameset - 52 cm, Near Mint [RedLizard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
*** SOLD ***
Quote Reply