Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

***SOLD***
Quote | Reply
I have had these rollers for about 6 months now and only used them a hand full of times. PM me your email and I can send actual pics if you are interested. $330 plus shipping from Mesa, AZ.

COMPLETE ROLLER SETS
Alloy 3.0 Rollers

The Alloy 3.0 Rollers have approximately 40% more resistance compared to the 4.5 rollers, offering the best combination of resistance, cost, and portability.

• 3.0” x 15” Alloy Drums with Alloy End Caps
  • Standard Kreitler Frame
  • Belt
Part # KT-13000
MSRP $445
Previously called “Dyno-Lyte” rollers

Fork Stand

The Fork Stand bridges the gap between rollers and trainers. With the Fork Stand, you have the option of using your Kreitler Rollers without having to focus constantly on your balance. For maximum effort intervals, single-leg drills, or sharing your rollers with someone who doesn�t want the challenge of riding rollers, the Fork Stand is perfect. Two heights are available depending on the size drum you have. Heights are based on the Standard Kreitler Frame. The Fork Stand can be used with the Kompact Frame, but your bike will be slightly lower in the back than the front.
Fork Stand 4.5
Part # KT-20000
MSRP $99
Fork Stand 3.0/2.25
Part # KT-20024
MSRP $99
Last edited by: MESA TRI GUY: Jan 31, 11 5:24
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Kreitler Alloy 3.0 Rollers w/fork stand [MESA TRI GUY] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hi...I'm interested in the rollers. my email address is abungeroth@hotmail.com. Please drop me an email if they are still available and wioth pics if possible. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still available?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Kreitler Alloy 3.0 Rollers w/fork stand [amclean] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent