Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

***SOLD*** FS: Upgraded Cervelo P2SL, Hed H3 Trispoke, Hed SuperLite Disc, Bontrager Speed Bottle, Adamo Race Seat
Quote | Reply
Upgraded Cervelo P2SL size 56. This is a great triathlon bike that is in excellent condition with upgraded components. This bike is light, aero, and very comfortable/adjustable. Wolf TT carbon fork, carbon seat post, FSA Carbon Pro Cranks 175 53/39, Carbon Sonic Stryke aero bars (these are the most comfortable bars that I have ever used and are reported by Profile Design as being the most aero of all. You will love them. These bars alone sell new $150-$175). I will put the regular seat back on - selling the Adamo seperately, and the regular wheels, Disc and H3 for sale also, or can sell all together. Prices do not include shipping or pedals. Please PM with any questions. Thx

Complete bike with Hed SuperLite Disc, H3 race wheels $1495 If you are unsure, ask someone. This is a "hellofa" deal! **SOLD**
Complete bike ready to race with regular wheels, seat, water bottle cage $975 **SOLD**
H3 Tubular with Vittoria Crono Tire True/Smooth Great Wheel $350 **SOLD**
Hed SuperLite Disc w/ Vittoria Crono. Some smaller indentations/scratches and not perfectly true, but a good wheel. I race on it every race.$325 **SOLD**
Adamo ISM Race Saddle - Excellent Condition $65 **SOLD***
Bontrager Speed Bottle w/ Carbon Cage - Excellent Condition $30 **SOLD**

Last edited by: Bobby Booshay: Sep 13, 11 19:08
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Upgraded Cervelo P2SL, Hed H3 Trispoke, Hed SuperLite Disc, Bontrager Speed Bottle, Adamo Race Seat [Bobby Booshay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i'll take the race saddle. pm sent
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Upgraded Cervelo P2SL, Hed H3 Trispoke, Hed SuperLite Disc, Bontrager Speed Bottle, Adamo Race Seat [Bobby Booshay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much for the boxster.

Quote | Reply
Was wondering how much you weigh? I've heard there is a weight limit on the Superlite and I am very interested, but racing weight is between 168-172lbs

Quote | Reply
Pm sent on H3
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Upgraded Cervelo P2SL, Hed H3 Trispoke, Hed SuperLite Disc, Bontrager Speed Bottle, Adamo Race Seat [bmanners] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
that's a carrera, not a poor man's porsche!

boxters are for the pretenders…

with a name like bobby booshay, I pictured him driving a 1962 ford f-150 with a gun rack! haha boy was I wrong...

ishi no ue ni san nen | Perseverance will win in the end. | Blog | @nebmot | Strava | Instagram |
Last edited by: nebmot: Sep 12, 11 20:59
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Upgraded Cervelo P2SL, Hed H3 Trispoke, Hed SuperLite Disc, Bontrager Speed Bottle, Adamo Race Seat [nebmot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep knew that....... I was just trying to rile up the redneck in 'em a lil

Quote | Reply
PM's answered and Adamo and SpeedBottle shipped. Thx
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PMed ya, I've never 'shipped', or received a shipped, bike before but I'm interested in it! Looking forward to your PM -
Quote Reply