Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

***SOLD***DeSoto T1 Top & Bottom $59 Shipped CONTUS
Quote | Reply
***SOLD***DeSoto T1 Top & Bottom $59 Shipped CONTUS

Both top & bottom are size 5. I used them last summer for a couple races and a few practices. It worked well for me. I had my PR HIM swim in just the johns. They fit me well at six foot 200 lbs. There is a small tear in the leg that was professionally repaired, see pics below.

Last edited by: YabYum: Jul 22, 06 9:40
Quote Reply
Re: DeSoto T1 Top & Bottom $59 Shipped CONTUS [YabYum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you know what year and model this suit is? Does the pullover have the zipper in back?

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How tight was this for you? I weigh right around 200 and was going to buy a size 6. According to there chart the five is for 165-190 lbs. I would be interested but dont want something to tight. Please let me know.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: DeSoto T1 Top & Bottom $59 Shipped CONTUS [skid777] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There is NO zipper and I bought it last year, I believe it was 2004 closeout. The last model before the zippers came out.
Quote Reply
Re: DeSoto T1 Top & Bottom $59 Shipped CONTUS [fryguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Last year when I wore it I was 205-210 and I would characterize the top fit as snug but not uncomfortable, as far as wetsuits go anyway.

The bottom was perfect. I actually was faster with bottom only. I think it's because I overheated too easy with the top. I have big thighs and arms and no real problems with fit.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pretty sure I will take this... does the john leak at all where the rip was?
Quote Reply
Re: ***SOLD***DeSoto T1 Top & Bottom $59 Shipped CONTUS [YabYum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
***SOLD***
Quote Reply