Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

(Sold) Parlee TT size medium tall, standard head tube with components and Reynolds wheels
Quote | Reply
(Sold). shipped for 2009 Parlee TT frame medium tall size with standard head tube length and components. Reynolds assault carbon wheels are included. The bike has been trained on for one season and used in one half ironman race. I never raced it again due to a running injury. Sram red shifters and rest of drivetrain is Sram force. Comes with Cobb saddle and rear water bottle cages. I can provide more photos and details upon request. For a size reference I ride a 54 size Parlee z4 and I'm 5'10 with 32 inch inseam

Last edited by: TheGreatDecay: Feb 28, 16 23:27
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Parlee TT w/ Reynolds wheels, Ksyrium sl wheelset, Specialized Roval Rapide clx60 wheelset, and specialized power saddle [TheGreatDecay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What model of Specialized Power Saddle and width? i.e. Pro, Expert etc.
Last edited by: tgator: Oct 31, 15 15:05
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Parlee TT w/ Reynolds wheels, Ksyrium sl wheelset, Specialized Roval Rapide clx60 wheelset, and specialized power saddle [tgator] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tgator wrote:
What model of Specialized Power Saddle? i.e. Pro, Expert etc.
It's the power expert and after talking with buddy who wanted me to list it the price is $75 shipped now.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Parlee TT w/ Reynolds wheels, Ksyrium sl wheelset, Specialized Roval Rapide clx60 wheelset, and specialized power saddle [TheGreatDecay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And the width?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Parlee TT size medium with components [TheGreatDecay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated listing and priced frame to sell.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump. I included the carbon wheels into the price.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What's the range of the fit? I've never gotten a professional fit, so don't know my coordinates, but what's the ballpark height/morphology range for this bike?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Parlee TT size medium with components [InWyo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
InWyo wrote:
What's the range of the fit? I've never gotten a professional fit, so don't know my coordinates, but what's the ballpark height/morphology range for this bike?

I'm 5'10 with inseam of 31-32" I'd say anywhere around there would fit well. The seat post has a lot of options as far as forward and back. I've got one other guy interested in the bike right now.

***Bike has been sold***
Last edited by: TheGreatDecay: Feb 28, 16 23:28
Quote Reply