Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

(SOLD) Dura Ace Di2 7970 10 speed Road Groupset (minus brakes)
Quote | Reply
Hi folks,

Up for sale is a used Dura Ace Di2 7970 10 speed groupset without brakes. According to Strava this has just over 4500 miles on the groupset. Was on my wife's Project One and she decided she needed 11x32 (for some serious climbing) and didn't want to try to hack anything. There are some small marks on the crank arms (barely noticeable) and a not so nice set of scratch marks on the rear derailleur but the unit functions 100%. She's been warned to take better care of the new groupset! I tried to get the best pictures I could with my iphone, I have some others and can take any more on request if need be.

The groupset includes ALL needed components for upgrading to Di2 and, apart from the brakes, is complete. The brakes on her 7s are Direct mount so they stayed with the bike. Groupset includes :
  • 7970 Carbon Shifters
  • 7970 Front & Rear derailleurs
  • Front Wire Harness
  • Rear Junction and all cables (from a 52cm frame)
  • External Battery, harness (short mount)
  • Charger (not pictured)
  • Dura Ace 50/34 Compact crankset (172.5)
  • Dura Ace 11x28 rear cassette
  • Dura Ace chain (plenty of life left according to LBS)
  • Will not part out, only looking to sell complete

SOLD - Thanks Slowtwitch!

Groupset will be shipped from SoCal (Rancho Area) or can be picked up if you're in the area and will be boxed up with plenty of packing peanuts, bubble wrap etc.

I measured the cables since even though it was a 52cm frame it may well fit slightly larger frames (up to 56?)
  • Rear derailleur cable : 23.5"
  • Junction cable : 33.5"
  • Front derailleur cable : 18"
  • Battery cable : 10.5"
  • Shifters cables (front junction) although standard figured I'd measure it anyway : 15.5"

Shifters

Shifters 2

Front derailleur

Rear derailleur

Crankset

11x28 Cassette

Groupset Picture

Last edited by: ttigg: Feb 6, 15 22:24
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Dura Ace Di2 7970 10 speed Road Groupset (minus brakes) [ttigg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump

would be willing to trade for a set of Bontrager Aeolus D3 3 or 5s, white spokes and with decals still on rims. Street prices for those seem to be in the $1500 range, so this groupset + $500 from me.
Quote Reply