Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

(All Set) WTB: Aero Wheelset w/ Alloy/Aluminum Break Track (+/-$500)
Quote | Reply
Looking for a set of 11Spd Aero Wheels with an alloy break track that is 25mm wide. Looking to spend about $500 but willing to increase that for the right wheelset.

I have a flo disc that I'm trying to match.

I also have a set of 11spd chinese carbon wheels (23mm wide, 55 deep) I'd be willing to workout a deal with if interested.
Last edited by: Kmonie360: May 11, 18 7:18
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Aero Wheelset w/ Alloy/Aluminum Break Track (+/-$500) [Kmonie360] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Someone is selling a nice set of Bontrager wheels:

https://forum.slowtwitch.com/...g=bontrager#p6614900
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Aero Wheelset w/ Alloy/Aluminum Break Track (+/-$500) [Kmonie360] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a set of Flo’s 60/90 in excellent condition.

Only used for races. I’m pretty sure that they are 11spd, but I need to double check. I purchased them new during the fall of 2015.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Aero Wheelset w/ Alloy/Aluminum Break Track (+/-$500) [tribarbet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tribarbet wrote:
I have a set of Flo’s 60/90 in excellent condition.

Only used for races. I’m pretty sure that they are 11spd, but I need to double check. I purchased them new during the fall of 2015.

How much are you looking to get for them?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i have a set of flo 90s if interested.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Aero Wheelset w/ Alloy/Aluminum Break Track (+/-$500) [b.will] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What info/price do you have for your Flo 90s?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Probably looking to get $675 shipped conus.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Aero Wheelset w/ Alloy/Aluminum Break Track (+/-$500) [tribarbet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tribarbet wrote:
Probably looking to get $675 shipped conus.

PMed
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Aero Wheelset w/ Alloy/Aluminum Break Track (+/-$500) [rptoy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bought in fall '14. great condition, original owner, only used for races, 11spd. Also have the rear disc cover. I have the original 10 speed hub too. PM me if interested or want to know more.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Where are you located and what's your timeline? I have a set of Bontragers listed here. Willing to ship to the US as I'll be over the border in the next few weeks. PM me if you're interested in negotiating.

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/forum/Slowtwitch_Forums_C1/Classifieds_F2/For_Sale%3A_2018_Bontrager_Aeolus_Comp_5_TLR_Clinchers._Never_used._P6629751
Last edited by: banana: May 10, 18 14:56
Quote Reply
Re: (All Set) WTB: Aero Wheelset w/ Alloy/Aluminum Break Track (+/-$500) [Kmonie360] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you everyone, I have gotten exactly what I need!
Quote Reply