Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

[SOLD] Cervelo P5 THREE to P5 SIX for $200. [SOLD] Rotor 3D Aero crank FS
Quote | Reply
BOTH THE FORK AND THE CRANKS ARE SOLD. THANKS, SLOWTWITCH!

I have a brand new 2014 54cm Cervelo P5 Six. I'd be willing to trade the fork, front brake, and other non-UCI legal fairings/tidbits, for a perfect condition P5 fork, hydraulic front brake and $200. My uncut fork will work on a 56cm P5 or smaller. I don't think the steerer is long enough for a 58+ cm frame.

Also, if anyone wants a 170mm Rotor 3D Aero, 110 BCD 52/36 crankset, brand new from my P5 six (never ridden) I'd sell that for $300 + shipping. I think it retails for about $500 or $600, without rings.

Or if someone wants to trade a Rotor 3D Aero that's 172.5 or 175, I'd do a straight across trade. I'd like the crank to be in very good shape, but it doesn't need to be perfect. I'll scuff it up with my booties in no time.

PM me if you're interested. I'm in Boulder, CO, and if you're local we could do the trade/purchase in person.

Thanks.

CyclingTechnology.com -- High Performance and Lightweight Bicycle Parts and Accessories
Last edited by: toutenhoofd: Apr 13, 14 6:44
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5 THREE to P5 SIX for $200. Rotor 3D Aero crank FS [toutenhoofd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5 THREE to P5 SIX for $200. Rotor 3D Aero crank FS [Suckafish] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fork and brake sold.

Crank and chainrings are still up for grabs.

CyclingTechnology.com -- High Performance and Lightweight Bicycle Parts and Accessories
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5 THREE to P5 SIX for $200. Rotor 3D Aero crank FS [toutenhoofd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
email me the crank pics if avail.
jeccidah@mail.com
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5 THREE to P5 SIX for $200. Rotor 3D Aero crank FS [jeccid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jeccid wrote:
email me the crank pics if avail.
jeccidah@mail.com

So sorry - the cranks are sold now, too.
Thanks.

Quote Reply