Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

<SOLD> Tririg Alpha X Aerobar w/ ergo cups and slammed clamps $500
Quote | Reply
<SOLD>

I switched to the Alpha One so my Alpha X needs a new home. Used but everything is included in the original box. I had this installed on my Shiv and it was awesome. No issues. There's a few marks where the extensions mount to the bar (but they will be covered up with you mount the extensions back on.. this is normal, just what happens when you mount the metal extension hardware on the carbon bar.) Other than that they look new. Very rare and expensive slammed clamps included. See Tririg for stack/reach info for your bike

$500 +$25 shipping CONUS

Tririg Alpha X aerobar w/ ergo cups
includes Slammed Clams (but willing to sell these separately if someone wants them)

Note no extensions and this kit does not include the tilt kit (but you can order from Tririg if needed.)

Last edited by: gregtay: Dec 11, 18 8:21
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Tririg Alpha X Aerobar w/ ergo cups and slammed clamps $500 [gregtay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested - are you willing to ship outside the US? I could take delivery in either New Zealand or Canada.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Tririg Alpha X Aerobar w/ ergo cups and slammed clamps $500 [gregtay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does $500 include shipping in CONUS?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Tririg Alpha X Aerobar w/ ergo cups and slammed clamps $500 [dhoose] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
+$25 for conus shipping (and I usually ship 2 day if reasonable to your location)

Quote | Reply
rowancbrown wrote:
Interested - are you willing to ship outside the US? I could take delivery in either New Zealand or Canada.
I don’t have an issue shipping to Canada if you cover the cost.