Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: 49-50cm Frame & Fork
Quote | Reply
I'm looking to set up my growing son on a larger frame. He's outgrown his 47cm Cannondale. I would prefer a frame that accepts 650c wheels, but will consider 700c. Let me know what you have and what you want for it.

Thanks - Wayne.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 49-50cm Frame & Fork [Stick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've got a Kestrel 500sci frame/fork. I think (I'll check when I get home) it's a size 49 w/ a 50 or 51 top tube. Great shape. It was my wife's bike and got little use. Never really fit her right with the long top tube. Takes 650c wheels, road geometry(~74 seat). Builds up to a real nice bike. How's $350+shipping?

Last edited by: andrew: Sep 21, 06 11:57
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a 50cm 2003 cannondale multisport2000 (the blue fade to light blue frame) for sale. Very good condition, raced on for 2 seasons. Comes with frame and fork, bottom bracket, syntace bullhorns and aerobar setup, duraace barend shifters and brake levers. Make me an offer and optional for aerobars if you only want frame and fork.
Last edited by: soya: Sep 21, 06 8:30
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have the bike for you. 2005 Javelin Arcole 48cm 650c wheels. I'll sell the complete bike or frame/fork if thats what you want. This is a really fast bike. I can send pictures.
Quote Reply