Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Nimble Crosswind 700c Tubular
Quote | Reply
Sadly, I missed a few auctions on Ebay over the summer, and my new 700c bike is without race wheels. I'm looking for either a pair of Nimble Crosswinds or _just_ the rear.

Since my A-priority race has passed, it's not uber-urgent for me to get race wheels on the new ride. If you have a set you want to use for the rest of your season, drop me a line anyway and I'll ping you in a few months on it.

--------------------------------------------------
Yeah, it's a great bike but the engine needs work.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Nimble Crosswind 700c Tubular [quellish] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i have a rear crosswind, 700 shimano that i could part with. just installed a new veloflex pave tubbie, never used, with tufo glue strip. wheel probably has 5-7 time trials, 1 ironman, 3-4 HIM, and 5-7 sprint tris on it. very light at 800 grams. would be thinking around $500ish plus shipping?

seamus

p.s. also have a nimble fly tubbie, with carbon rim, 485 grams (american classic micro hub), 700
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i have a rear crosswind, 700 shimano that i could part with. just installed a new veloflex pave tubbie, never used, with tufo glue strip. wheel probably has 5-7 time trials, 1 ironman, 3-4 HIM, and 5-7 sprint tris on it. very light at 800 grams. would be thinking around $500ish plus shipping?

seamus

p.s. also have a nimble fly tubbie, with carbon rim, 485 grams (american classic micro hub), 700
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Nimble Crosswind 700c Tubular [seamus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hmmm, how much would you be willing to part with the Fly front and Crosswind rear for?

--------------------------------------------------
Yeah, it's a great bike but the engine needs work.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
$600?

seamus
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i should let you know that the front has conti sprinter, about 70% newish condition with valve removed and extender put on, 20 spokes, conti glue, not Tufo strip. will throw in 1 additional veloflex tire, 2 new tufos, 1 used tufo and 1 used conti sprinter (orange). want to get away from tubbies.

seamus
Quote Reply