Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: cheap 700c training wheels in good condition (vista's or equivalent)
Quote | Reply
Hi guys,

Looking for a set of training wheels for a friend. They need to be 700c and Shimano compatable in the rear. New or lightly used would be ideal.

Thanks,
Last edited by: GearGrinder: Sep 6, 06 17:48
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 700c training wheels in good condition (vista's or equivalent) [GearGrinder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hey dude i have a set of mavic ksyrium sl's for fairly cheap. i'll do 520$ US + shipping.

------------------------------------------------------------------
"The aspect of sport that you learn is that you have your good times and your bad times, but you share it with great people." - George Gregan

Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 700c training wheels in good condition (vista's or equivalent) [GearGrinder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have bontrager race xlite I would sell make an offer.

http://slow-triathlete.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
www.rolwheels.com

Check it out, an independent wheelbuilder. I just spent 15 mins on the phone with the owner who wanted to insure I got the right wheel. Impressive.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a pair of unused Vistas from a new bike if you're still looking. $200 plus shipping.

Send me a pm if you're interested.

Greg.
Quote Reply