Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2006 Felt B2 56cm w/ ZIPP 404 & Dura Ace - SOLD
Quote | Reply
2006 Felt B2 56cm http://www.feltracing.com/06/06_triathlon/

Update: Thanks, this bike has been SOLD!

Felt's 2006 top of the line racing triathlon/TT bike. (I know, they're coming out with their 2007 line soon.) This bike is almost new, I've only had it for 3 months and have literally ridden it for training 4 times and raced on it twice. It looks and rides like it's just off the showroom floor. It's a fantastic bike that I really love, but I am moving cross-country & thousands of miles from Honolulu to Boston for work, and I can't take along all of my bikes. I'll repeat some of the specs from the website here, but please ask any questions you might have and I'll try to get them answered. I got a great deal on it when I bought it here on ST and I hope to pass along a great deal to you.
  • Felt Superlite 7005 custom-formed aerodynamic aluminum frame with carbon fiber wishbone seat stays, integrated aero seat post clamp
  • Internally relieved integrated head tube, machined bottom bracket, forged dropout with replaceable rear derailleur hanger, replaceable front derailleur hanger and internal brakecable routing
  • ZIPP 404 Carbon wheelset!
  • Vittoria Rubino Slick tires
  • Vision alloy basebar with carbon extensions
  • Felt Airo-Pro carbon seat post
  • Felt Tri-Lite saddle with carbon injected base and CrN/Ti extended rails
  • Dura-Ace 20-speed groupo!
  • MSRP $4399 -- get it for an awesome deal here!

For our mutual protection, I only accept Paypal as a method of payment.
Last edited by: MarcusL: Sep 7, 06 2:39
Quote Reply
Re: 2006 Felt B2 56cm w/ ZIPP 404 & Dura Ace 20spd - $3000 [MarcusL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WOW that's a sweet bike SOMEONE SHOULD BUY THAT FROM YOU VERY SOON! AWESOME DEAL, buy Marcus's bike, it has like BRAND NEW ZIPPS on it!

Okay, okay, so I'm a friend of his, but just wanted to say that he's legit and the bike is practically new and hell that DA crank and the wheels are worth near $2K right there! So someone please take this bike off his hands. He's moving soon and it would be TERRIBLE if he didn't sell it and had to give it to me;)
Quote Reply
Re: 2006 Felt B2 56cm w/ ZIPP 404 & Dura Ace 20spd - $3000 [MarcusL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Seriously, there is nothing wrong with this bike? Damn, a great deal. Would like to talk with you more about it. bthomp22@juno.com

Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what height are you and is the bike in HI? I am 6'2" not sure if this is to small.
Quote Reply
Re: 2006 Felt B2 56cm w/ ZIPP 404 & Dura Ace 20spd - $3000 [fryguy,briantryintri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
To respond to 2 questions:

1. No, there's nothing wrong with the bike. I'm really just moving in less than 2 weeks [edit: now less than 1 week!!] and need to sell it before then. I also want to give ST-ers a good deal since I've got some deals here.

2. I'm 5'10", average build and I think this bike as stock is just a tad to big for me. When I ride it I have to swap out the stem for a 90mm stem instead of the 100mm it came with. It would probably fit a 6'0 person perfectly, but can be set up by adjusting the saddle height/location & stem length to fit people probably from 5'10 to 6'2 without much of a problem.
Last edited by: MarcusL: Sep 4, 06 12:41
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Please e-mail me at bthomp22@juno.com as I do not want to conduct biz on here.
Quote Reply
Re: 2006 Felt B2 56cm w/ ZIPP 404 & Dura Ace - now $2800 [MarcusL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump--price lowered to $2800!
Quote Reply
Re: 2006 Felt B2 56cm w/ ZIPP 404 & Dura Ace - now $2800 [MarcusL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you get to the point where you want to part it out let me know, I may be interested in the bars, grouppo and possible the fork.

Portside Athletics Blog
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump, price reduced to 2700!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Marcus,

I am going to confirm that the 56" is the correct size and will contact you if it is. I am in NY, do you have a sense for what it will cost to ship it here?

Paul
Quote Reply
Re: 2006 Felt B2 56cm w/ ZIPP 404 & Dura Ace - now $2800 [pdesilva98] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Haven't we seen this bike before on EBAY?????

Buyer beware.

Matt Amman
Quote Reply
Re: 2006 Felt B2 56cm w/ ZIPP 404 & Dura Ace - now $2800 [chiro18] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Normally, I would say you are correct. But if Tai is vouching for this guy, then it must be legite. Tai seems like he is well known and respected, so his word should mean something.
Quote Reply
Re: 2006 Felt B2 56cm w/ ZIPP 404 & Dura Ace - now $2800 [chiro18] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello chiro18. You are correct, this bike is also listed on eBay. (I tried unsuccessfully to sell it once already) If you examine the listing there, you'll notice that my signin here is the same as it is here. My feedback on eBay is also vey good.

I guarantee you this is legit, and that whoever buys this bike is getting a good deal. By the way, I'll take this opportunity to BUMP this posting and reduce the price to $2600!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi, I'm glad you pointed the ebay thing out as that happens all too often but I can vouch (well, it seems quite a few people on ST know me so I guess my vouching is worth something:) that the bike is real, in perfect 10 condition and that Marcus has in fact rarely ridden it. The poor bike is just sitting there feeling underappreciated while his Trek gets ridden day in and day out. Poor bike, please won't someone buy it and crank some crazy fast miles out on it!
Quote Reply