Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Zipp 404 650c Clinchers (w/extras)
Quote | Reply
The wheels were bought and raced on last season for about 4 races. I have been injured all year this year and can't really justify having them laying around especially considering I am going to be moving. I just bought that really nice Zipp padded wheel bag for them as well. The wheels are in perfect shape and I have 4 tubes with 80mm valves so you don't need to use valve extenders (I do have those too if you prefer them). I will sell the wheels with the 4 tubes and the wheel bag which was $100 plus a pair of Salsa titanium skewers which were about $30 each for $850.

Portside Athletics Blog
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 404 650c Clinchers (w/extras) [SwBkRn44] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok, $800 and I will include either a brand new pair of Conti GP3000s or a brand new Dura-Ace 12-25 casette.

Portside Athletics Blog
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 404 650c Clinchers (w/extras) [SwBkRn44] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So what year are they & how much do they weigh? Curious as I have an older pair for my 650c wheeled bike that are heavy in my opinion. I have a pair of AC 420 on my 700c bike that come in at 1445. I'd like any new wheels I get to be around that.

Barb
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 404 650c Clinchers (w/extras) [BarbBikeTechie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They are 2004's I believe. I am not sure of the exact weight, don't have a scale other than the one in my bathroom, I guess I could weigh myself and then hold them and then weigh myself again.

Someone on here probably knows what they weigh, I am sure you could find it online somewhere. They are 650c clinchers and have the carbon end caps (not that that makes them lighter, just that the newer models have them and the older, heavier ones, did not).

Portside Athletics Blog
Quote Reply