Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

The new upgrade in toilet papering your car.
Quote | Reply
I took a quick bike lap around the block to find this , a large card reads "payback is a bitch "

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/Helitech/P6271709_1.jpg
Last edited by: Helitech: Jun 27, 06 7:13
Quote Reply
Re: The new upgrade in toilet papering your car. [Helitech] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's hilarious! Did you take the photo??

-------------------------

Lauren Muney
certified physical fitness trainer
certified health coach
wellcoach
http://www.physicalmind.com

There is no escape from your life... solve the problems and get on with it.

"Just tell her you love her and you think she kicks ass" ~AndrewinNH

"I'm moving [Lauren] to guru status" ~Last Tri in 83
Quote Reply
Re: The new upgrade in toilet papering your car. [Fitnesscoach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yup , Its just down the street , college girls .Either the house has 6 rolls of toilet paper over it and the trees or eggs every few months. You cant see it in the photo but its the industrial Pallet type plastic wrap , not Saran kitchen stuff. A friend unwrapped it before the 100 degree day warmed up.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A few years back, I guy I worked with had his car vandalized. There was toilet paper all over the guys truck (Ford Ranger). He cleaned off the paper and was about to sit in it when he realized that they left a terd on the driver's seat. So he cleaned it off. He then drove to work. But he couldn't figure out why he couldn't get the smell out of his truck. He found out on very close inspection that they had wiped their asses with the seatbelts of his back seats. Really gross!

Bernie

Quote | Reply
I have long wondered if people in other countries do this or if it's just an American thing.

I think 1/2 the running we did in HS cross country involved TPing the boys' houses and running away... Must have worked 'cause we sent girls to State every year...
Quote Reply
Re: The new upgrade in toilet papering your car. [austin79] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think its an American thing , the USA and japan seem to like stupid stunts / eating contests . I remember grandad telling me , they would put a wagon or cart on the roof of newly weds house / barn. So all could see "yup he's hitched " ,,, a ball and chain would be too hard to see.
Quote Reply