Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

TYR male Aquashift Kneeskin Tri Suit, medium, back zipp, super fast, $75
Quote | Reply
This is a great suit for short course racing. It is TYR's version of Fastskin type speed suits. It uses specially placed piping to create a turbulent flow thereby reducing drag over it's already super slick surface. This suit is used by a ton of ITU athletes and of course swimmers. I used it mainly for short course racing and sometimes as an oversuit for the swim portion of some longer races. It fits like a glove and is super comfy and fast. I would usually wear a singlet underneath and zip and roll the top down once I got on the run. There is NO cycling pad in the suit. Not a problem at all if you use a padded saddle but take it into consideration. There are no seams in the crotch area and it's double paneled for a little more proetection so it was actually pretty comfy. This suit has AWESOME muscular support.

Beware, I have big quads, this suit is NOT made for big quads:) you should be on the skinny side to fit this suit well. I'm 155lbs, 5'10" and although the suit fit really well I always thought it was a bit tight around the quads, particularly right at the lower leg binding. This is why I'm selling it, either my legs need to shrink or this suit has to go...

It has a good 10 races on it. No training use. Excellent condition, no rips, it did not stretch out one bit (unfortunately;). Retail on this baby is $280, selling for $75.00 shipped in the USA. Out of the country send me a pm. I can take CC or paypal.
Quote Reply
Re: TYR male Aquashift Kneeskin Tri Suit, medium, back zipp, super fast, $75 [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump, make offers:)
Quote Reply