Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Former Red Sox pitcher Austin Maddox arrested in underage sex sting, Florida sheriff says
Quote | Reply
https://www.cbsnews.com/...est-red-sox-florida/

I wonder why they stopped producing "To Catch A Predator"?

Quote Reply
Re: Former Red Sox pitcher Austin Maddox arrested in underage sex sting, Florida sheriff says [Tri2gohard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tri2gohard wrote:

probably to avoid offending MAPs.
Quote Reply
Re: Former Red Sox pitcher Austin Maddox arrested in underage sex sting, Florida sheriff says [jkhayc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jkhayc wrote:
Tri2gohard wrote:

I don't know what a MAP is, but if I was an LEO working on a child predator case I sure as F wouldn't want a dang reality TV crew following me around.
Quote Reply
Re: Former Red Sox pitcher Austin Maddox arrested in underage sex sting, Florida sheriff says [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Minor Attracted Person

aka

Pedo
Quote Reply
Re: Former Red Sox pitcher Austin Maddox arrested in underage sex sting, Florida sheriff says [jkhayc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jkhayc wrote:
Tri2gohard wrote:

Sorry, you can't blame woke for this.

Police attempted to serve a warrant for a Texas DA that had been on the show trying to meet up with a 13 year old boy. The DA shot himself in front of the NBC cameras during the raid. The show was cancelled shortly after.
Quote Reply
Re: Former Red Sox pitcher Austin Maddox arrested in underage sex sting, Florida sheriff says [Thom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You can blame woke for anything.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jkhayc wrote:

Yep, that seems to the entirety of the current GOP policy platform.
Quote Reply
Re: Former Red Sox pitcher Austin Maddox arrested in underage sex sting, Florida sheriff says [Thom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thom wrote:
Police attempted to serve a warrant for a Texas DA that had been on the show trying to meet up with a 13 year old boy. The DA shot himself in front of the NBC cameras during the raid. The show was cancelled shortly after.

This is interesting as I don't recall this. I would have thought "If it bleeds, it leads". But I guess there's probably some sort of liability or something that they were concerned about.
Quote Reply
Re: Former Red Sox pitcher Austin Maddox arrested in underage sex sting, Florida sheriff says [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
jkhayc wrote:

Yep, that seems to the entirety of the current GOP policy platform.

And what a platform it is!
Quote Reply
Re: Former Red Sox pitcher Austin Maddox arrested in underage sex sting, Florida sheriff says [Tri2gohard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tri2gohard wrote:
But I guess there's probably some sort of liability or something that they were concerned about.

Combining criminal justice and reality TV is entirely too dystopian for my tastes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jkhayc wrote:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tri2gohard wrote:
Thom wrote:

This is interesting as I don't recall this. I would have thought "If it bleeds, it leads". But I guess there's probably some sort of liability or something that they were concerned about.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w-UsVOZq_E8
Quote Reply