Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

So what’s up?
Quote | Reply
Yellow Jester formally known as Ozymandias and Theforge. Was asking triathlon questions so figured I would drop in to say hi. And see what condition my condition was in.
Last edited by: TheYellowJester: May 19, 24 14:05
Quote Reply
Re: So what’s up? [TheYellowJester] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you are really theForge how would the LR describe your look?

1) metrosexual man
2) rugged mountain man
3) bleach blond bad built butch body
Quote Reply
Re: So what’s up? [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Depends. None of the above. Since I have never had a beard. But I have been called a fat and the total package here. Now just another middle aged male, fit but my how cut I look depends on who I’m standing next to ;)
Quote Reply
Re: So what’s up? [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Also been a long time since I admitted this was a burner account for the forge and Dan pardoned me for my personal journey to being civil again. Hopefully he remembers and doesn’t ban me ;).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
we're entering a new phase of the Biden Presidency.

With it becoming obvious that the multiple attempts at lawfare having at best no effect, and with young and minority voters making a seismic shift in their loyalties.....

the Joe-tato faithful here are becoming increasingly bitter. 3 plus years of trying to excuse away and provide cover for the train wreck that has been his admin is evolving into:

1) loser talk
2) everything is "lies and propaganda"
3) "well, yeah but what would Trump have done differently"
4) inane and creepy stalking of posters who have been trying to point out that a change of course was in order once upon a time.

Good luck with the civility.
Quote Reply
Re: So what’s up? [Tylertri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Managed to do it just fine. Mostly just mock MAGA and work in the background with other former republicans party leaders who were cast out as RINOs. We have no loyalty to any party and it’s quite refreshing. I used to call politics and cable news related to it “intellectual” pro-wrestling. Now it’s no longer intellectual. The mid terms were the first time since 2005 I voted a majority democrat. And I plan to vote almost all democrat in 2024. This isn’t to say that I like the policies they are selling but I really don’t like what trump turned the Republican Party into and playing the usual tribal politics bullshit is the only reason MAGA has thrived.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi!

I've been watching "The Affair" and re-watching Homeland.

My friend's ice cream stand opened and I've been helping there a bunch.

It's a long weekend in Canada, which I became aware of via the Weekend Thread.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: So what’s up? [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tylertri wrote:

With it becoming obvious that the multiple attempts at lawfare having at best no effect, and with young and minority voters making a seismic shift in their loyalties.....

the Joe-tato faithful here are becoming increasingly bitter. 3 plus years of trying to excuse away and provide cover for the train wreck that has been his admin is evolving into:

1) loser talk
4) inane and creepy stalking of posters who have been trying to point out that a change of course was in order once upon a time.

Can someone tap Tyler on the side, his needle is stuck again.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheYellowJester wrote:
Managed to do it just fine. Mostly just mock MAGA and work in the background with other former republicans party leaders who were cast out as RINOs. We have no loyalty to any party and it’s quite refreshing. I used to call politics and cable news related to it “intellectual” pro-wrestling. Now it’s no longer intellectual. The mid terms were the first time since 2005 I voted a majority democrat. And I plan to vote almost all democrat in 2024. This isn’t to say that I like the policies they are selling but I really don’t like what trump turned the Republican Party into and playing the usual tribal politics bullshit is the only reason MAGA has thrived.

Yours is an interesting journey.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: So what’s up? [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That it has been. Replaced my political life with more fulfilling efforts. Started playing pool leagues again on the nights I used to attend political leadership meetings. A lot less complicated and more fun.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheYellowJester wrote:

Welcome back!
Quote Reply
Re: So what’s up? [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I started both of those but didn’t get far. Hard to really get into something with my schedule. If it’s not something my bow teenage kids enjoy I tend to take a long time to watch something. Mostly Rick and Morty but we did watch fallout. Last show I watched through was…let me check on that, I forgot. But it was on HBO max.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheYellowJester wrote:

And you were re-instated huh. You don’t say. Welcome back !!!!!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: So what’s up? [Thom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thom wrote:
Tylertri wrote:

1) loser talk

A poster logs into the LR after a prolonged absence

Asks the question what’s up

I respond directly to him with my individual viewpoint of “what’s new”

Thom, rather than doing the same, observes that in telling this long absent poster(directly) what is new that he may have missed I may have repeated myself

You really are a genius Thom, keep up the good work. At least he doesn’t have to ask “what’s the same” because you and your stupidity is always constant
Last edited by: Tylertri: May 19, 24 20:05
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't know if you have met Tyler, he's a peach. Glad you are doing well.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jesus Christ! You get butt hurt about anything. You should change your name from Tyler to Chad.

Welcome back TYJ.

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheYellowJester wrote:
Yellow Jester formally known as Ozymandias and Theforge. Was asking triathlon questions so figured I would drop in to say hi. And see what condition my condition was in.

Funny, only a few days ago I was wondering "Whatever happened to The Forge?"

Welcome back!
Quote Reply
Re: So what’s up? [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:

Always one of those guys sometimes we are that guy.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheYellowJester wrote:
j p o wrote:

Always one of those guys sometimes we are that guy.

It's like a poltergeist..if someone manages to shake it off, it just jumps to another meat host.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tylertri wrote:
Thom wrote:
Tylertri wrote:

1) loser talk

Thom, rather than doing the same, observes that in telling this long absent poster(directly) what is new that he may have missed I may have repeated myself

You really are a genius Thom, keep up the good work. At least he doesn’t have to ask “what’s the same” because you and your stupidity is always constant

No, what you are trying to do is to find another person who doesn't have the ability to reason and see the world as you want it to be. You, sdg, matt, are all lost in the wilderness and no one really believes or wants to hear anything you have to say simply because you are still clueless in your support of maga.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey! I was your nemesis (or one of your nemeses) back when you were The Forge.

I'm strongly in favour of new beginnings, though. Welcome back. I look forward to getting to know you again.
Quote Reply
Re: So what’s up? [Bone Idol] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes I could go overboard with my libertarian ideas/theories and guns.
Quote Reply
Re: So what’s up? [SWEDE63] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SWEDE63 wrote:
Tylertri wrote:
Thom wrote:
Tylertri wrote:

1) loser talk

No, what you are trying to do is to find another person who doesn't have the ability to reason and see the world as you want it to be. You, sdg, matt, are all lost in the wilderness and no one really believes or wants to hear anything you have to say simply because you are still clueless in your support of maga.

No one wants to hear anything that group has to say…….. but you just couldn’t help yourself but to hear it and chime in with that when nobody was talking to you in the first place.

And yes criticism of the current admin = “support of MAGA”

More genius loser talk. Bravo. This losing really is starting to get under your skin isn’t it. Maybe you should have done something about it instead of just making excuses for Biden all this time swedeey
Quote Reply