Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Speed Dating [noodle_soup] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
its postponment gives me more time to copy Tucker Max's speed dating lines here for you to use!

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: Speed Dating [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
What have you got to lose? (Apart from your dignity, HALF your money, your independence, your privacy, your self esteem, your…).

I’m KIDDING! Go!

FIFY.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
noodle_soup wrote:
Nevermind...

Just got an email to say that it has been postponed.

What a gong show.

What a gong show indeed!

I’ve never heard the phrase, “what a gong show,” but I like it and it seems funny.

I think it might be a good idea to ask out 100 women. I think that’s a good challenge!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Remember Something About Mary... don't rock up with a loaded gun.

Props to you for putting yourself out there. As someone else pointed out, there's only one sure way for it to fail and that's by not attending.
Quote Reply
Re: Speed Dating [Bumble Bee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bumble Bee wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
What have you got to lose? (Apart from your dignity, your money, your independence, your privacy, your self esteem, your…).

I’m KIDDING! Go!
Slowguy, did you hack Kay's account?

Can’t get past the irony of a user called Bumble Bee in this dating thread!
Now we need Hinged and well, I won’t go there with the rest!
Quote Reply
Re: Speed Dating [SWEDE63] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SWEDE63 wrote:
noodle_soup wrote:
So......

A couple months ago, I saw another speed dating event being organized. This time by a company that actually does events and looks like they have had a series of speed dating events held before at a bigger city.

And a couple months ago, I bought a ticket to the event, and completely forgot about it.

Today, I received an email reminder that the speed dating event is TOMORROW (Wednesday) and it claims the event is sold out with 8 males and 8 females tickets sold.

I am not quite in the correct state of mind to attend, but figured, in the words of Deadpool, let's f**king go.

Self esteem regenerates, right?

What say the LR? Thoughts? Advice?

I think to prep for the event you need to watch the speed dating scene from the 40 year old virgin. What could go wrong??

I think the book store scene would be a better primer.

That movie is still fantastic by the way.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: Speed Dating [Barks&Purrs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Barks&Purrs wrote:
noodle_soup wrote:
Nevermind...

Just got an email to say that it has been postponed.

What a gong show.

What a gong show indeed!

I’ve never heard the phrase, “what a gong show,” but I like it and it seems funny.

I think it might be a good idea to ask out 100 women. I think that’s a good challenge!

I have a friend who is in sales, and he is perfect for it. We were out one night, and he said to me, "Tonight, I am talking to every girl I can and collecting Nos!". He proceeded to ask every woman that he talked to or that came by, if he could have their phone number. He got to about 15 "No"s and then someone said yes. He was a little put off that his game was ruined. His self-esteem is more resilient than mine.

"I keep hoping for you to use your superior intellect to be less insufferable. Sadly, you continue to disappoint." - gofigure
Quote Reply
Re: Speed Dating [Amnesia] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Amnesia wrote:
Bumble Bee wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
What have you got to lose? (Apart from your dignity, your money, your independence, your privacy, your self esteem, your…).

I’m KIDDING! Go!
Slowguy, did you hack Kay's account?

Can’t get past the irony of a user called Bumble Bee in this dating thread!
Now we need Hinged and well, I won’t go there with the rest!
If you're not careful, I'll get Ashley Madison in this thread
Quote Reply

Prev Next