Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: ***Spoilers*** Bike racing spectator thread 2024 [McNulty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Communication F'ups of last year put aside, the guy puts in the work and effort. I aero tested him in April and he wasn't there just for the form. He was very attentive to all detail and made sure we exhausted all possibilities. I came out of that session a bigger fan than going in.
Last edited by: marcag: Jun 5, 24 6:42
Quote Reply
Re: ***Spoilers*** Bike racing spectator thread 2024 [Carl Spackler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Carl Spackler wrote:
Tarling scorched that, how close can Remco get?

His younger brother just signed. I hope it's genetic.
Quote Reply
Re: ***Spoilers*** Bike racing spectator thread 2024 [marcag] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
marcag wrote:
Communication F'ups of last year put aside, the guy puts in the work and effort. I aero tested him in April and he wasn't there just for the form. He was very attentive to all detail and made sure we exhausted all possibilities. I came out of that session a bigger fan than going in.

Good stuff. Nice to hear.
Quote Reply
Re: ***Spoilers*** Bike racing spectator thread 2024 [marcag] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow, that’s how you do it.
Quote Reply
Re: ***Spoilers*** Bike racing spectator thread 2024 [Carl Spackler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
An aside: N Pow Pow is back. He had a great US Nats ride, was a very good teammate to Quinn who closed the deal on the Brandon the Cape Buffalo aka Bam Bam aka one freakin' strong ass dude to ride those WVA hills then roll those flats.

Powless made a late attack he could have skipped and set up Quinn instead of the other way around. Those two pink lions took down the bull with precision. And almost got gored. But very impressed with N Pow.
Dangerman for le Tour.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Carl Spackler wrote:
Tarling scorched that, how close can Remco get?

Remco is looking tough so far!
Quote Reply
Re: ***Spoilers*** Bike racing spectator thread 2024 [likes_bikes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
agreed on the damn good Powless ride. He lost 62 secs to McNulty's cuz Bam Bam in WVa. Does this mean Powless is getting better than 2 weeks ago and/or that Brandon had a chance against Tarling and Remco (and prob Rog)?
Matty Jo also looked good - Does US get 2 TT starts? 3 in RR?
my cow strike was MANY years ago on the hill adjacent to Monticello outside Cville. Came around a blind switchback a little hot and cow was right in middle of turn. My reaction was to brake hard (i wish I could claim i was thinking - i wasnt). i skidded into cow - which seemed to pretty much just bounce me off. very lucky. I had to very nervously retrieve the bike which stopped close to the cow. I don't take blind switchbacks very fast at all anymore (younger human's game).
Quote Reply
Re: ***Spoilers*** Bike racing spectator thread 2024 [fredericknorton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Damn Gee rode a great ride. GC top 10 here we go.
Quote Reply

Prev Next