Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: MAY update - Four months done - Check in thread for 2024 resolutions and goals [Andrewmc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
27/27 for May and 48 days in a row
Feels like a big deal (it is) and I am not going to shut up about it

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: Two months done - Check in thread for 2024 resolutions and goals [Barks&Purrs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
30/30
This is going to be the first full calendar month since this fall that I have used all healthy coping skills.
I’m kind of amazed w myself - but I shouldn’t be because this isn’t magic. It is putting in the work. Work works.
Using the healthy coping skills has gotten way easier. I feel far fewer urges to use the particular unhealthy skill I seek to eliminate.

If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
Quote Reply
Re: Two months done - Check in thread for 2024 resolutions and goals [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I did it! May goal of 31 days of healthy coping skills met.

Now I’m going to do it for June. (Why am I nervous about this? I am obviously capable. I would bet on me because I keep my promises to myself. You all would bet on me, too. Or bet against me so I can win ;) )

Quote Reply

Prev Next