Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Trump Hush Money Trial [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
So they are going to nominate a felon.

Insane.

This is why I'd hoped the classified documents case would go to trial first. White collar crime is easy to dismiss as maligned clerical errors. Mike Johnson is actively undermining American's trust in the nation's institutions in service of the ego and protection of the conman they let hijack their party. To hell with all of them.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Hush Money Trial [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Grifters going to grift

Last edited by: SayHey Kid: May 30, 24 16:21
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
jmh wrote:
So they are going to nominate a felon.

Insane.

This is why I'd hoped the classified documents case would go to trial first. White collar crime is easy to dismiss as maligned clerical errors. Mike Johnson is actively undermining American's trust in the nation's institutions in service of the ego and protection of the conman they let hijack their party. To hell with all of them.

Yup. They all know how much damage this is doing. Fuck all of them.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
Didn’t take long for the GOP to show where their loyalties are, and it. Isn’t the United States of America, the rule of law, or the American people.

Quote:
House Speaker Mike Johnson’s statement on President Trump trial verdict:

Today is a shameful day in American history. Democrats cheered as they convicted the leader of the opposing party on ridiculous charges, predicated on the testimony of a disbarred, convicted felon. This was a purely political exercise, not a legal one.

The weaponization of our justice system has been a hallmark of the Biden Administration, and the decision today is further evidence that Democrats will stop at nothing to silence dissent and crush their political opponents.  

The American people see this as lawfare, and they know it is wrong—and dangerous. President Trump will rightfully appeal this absurd verdict—and he WILL WIN!

This is like SDG’s hot take.

If there are legitimate concerns about this trial, Trump can raise them on appeal. I bet he doesn’t appeal, though. He won’t be able to find an attorney willing to do it. All his election fraud attorneys have been disbarred— with Jenna Ellis being disbarred this week.

There was nothing wrong with the trial, as far as I saw. If anyone has issues, now is the time to speak. Otherwise, STFU.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Hush Money Trial [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If the judge is as corrupt as trump says, it should be easy to find evidence of that corruption.

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Hush Money Trial [Barks&Purrs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Barks&Purrs wrote:
sphere wrote:
Didn’t take long for the GOP to show where their loyalties are, and it. Isn’t the United States of America, the rule of law, or the American people.

Quote:
House Speaker Mike Johnson’s statement on President Trump trial verdict:

Today is a shameful day in American history. Democrats cheered as they convicted the leader of the opposing party on ridiculous charges, predicated on the testimony of a disbarred, convicted felon. This was a purely political exercise, not a legal one.

The weaponization of our justice system has been a hallmark of the Biden Administration, and the decision today is further evidence that Democrats will stop at nothing to silence dissent and crush their political opponents.  

The American people see this as lawfare, and they know it is wrong—and dangerous. President Trump will rightfully appeal this absurd verdict—and he WILL WIN!

This is like SDG’s hot take.

If there are legitimate concerns about this trial, Trump can raise them on appeal. I bet he doesn’t appeal, though. He won’t be able to find an attorney willing to do it. All his election fraud attorneys have been disbarred— with Jenna Ellis being disbarred this week.

There was nothing wrong with the trial, as far as I saw. If anyone has issues, now is the time to speak. Otherwise, STFU.

Of course not. Reasonable people saw that the judge was going out of his way to accommodate trump and his craziness, if anything it was skewed in his favour.

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Hush Money Trial [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Erections have consequences.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Hush Money Trial [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:
If the judge is as corrupt as trump says, it should be easy to find evidence of that corruption.

He will appeal. Then appeal again. Then again. It will go all the way to SCOTUS and they will find a way to let him free.

I have zero faith that he will spend a second incarcerated.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Hush Money Trial [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ivanka will have him whacked (it will look like a sudden health issue) before it gets to the Supreme Court

He's caused her enough/too much trouble as it is

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply

Prev Next